My first impression of Tom Donahoe was...

guru

My first impression of Tom Donahoe when he was first introduced as the "new" Bills G.M. was that he is an arrogant, condescending bass-TURD/aXXhole.

Thanks, Tom for confirming that you are an acb-Ta every time you open your mouth,

eg. "I am embarrassed to be a member of this community".

...(Bills fans) who call some radio stations are "jerks". :devil::D:(

My first impression of Tom Donahoe when he was first introduced as the "new" Bills G.M. was that he is an arrogant, condescending bass-TURD/aXXhole.

Thanks, Tom for confirming that you are an acb-Ta every time you open your mouth,

eg. "I am embarrassed to be a member of this community".

...(Bills fans) who call some radio stations are "jerks".  :devil:  :D  :(

524341[/snapback]

add hairlip

Poor handling of certain things like not re-signing Big Ted and then letting Christie go day before the season. He did/does draft well overall, but his HC decisions have been poor to say the least---especially when other strong candidates were out there.

I have less problem with the coaching moves than the overall talent. Or lack there of. As far a strong candidates, who's to say that Fox or Lewis would have done any better with the talent they had here. Most likely if they had been hired five years back, they would have been fired a year ago.

Poor handling of certain things like not re-signing Big Ted and then letting Christie go  day before the season.  He did/does draft well overall, but his HC decisions have been poor to say the least---especially when other strong candidates were out there.

524415[/snapback]