Anyone have an idea for a holiday breakfast item

The Poojer

we are doing an office breakfast on friday and I am not the type to bring in something routine, but this breakfast thing has me stumped, if it were lunch, dinner or appetizer, no prob, but breakfast????  I need some suggestions

523685[/snapback]

Hash brown casserole.

we are doing an office breakfast on friday and I am not the type to bring in something routine, but this breakfast thing has me stumped, if it were lunch, dinner or appetizer, no prob, but breakfast????  I need some suggestions

523685[/snapback]

How ambitious do you want to get?

You can do a lot with crepes, once the crepes themselves are made, it's just stuff and roll - and people will be impressed. They reheat well in a microwave on medium. Women love a guy who can cook.

Or, you can make the cranberry-vodka mimosas.

Or, bring Crispy Creams.

523685[/snapback]

Kippered herring. You will be remembered.

Get a box of Krispy Kreme donuts 1/4 'em throw them in a deep baking dish, mix in sweetened condensed milk and a can of cling peachs then heat through. Pour some pecans over the top.

Best "french toast" ever....Makes a nice desert too!

wow!

Get a box of Krispy Kreme donuts 1/4 'em throw them in a deep baking dish, mix in  sweetened condensed milk and a can of cling peachs then heat through.      Pour some pecans over the top.

523793[/snapback]

Get a box of Krispy Kreme donuts 1/4 'em throw them in a deep baking dish, mix in  sweetened condensed milk and a can of cling peachs then heat through.      Pour some pecans over the top.

523793[/snapback]

I could feel my arteries hardening just reading this... B-)

Y'all may laugh...but a good quiche works well at something like this.

You can make it the night before and just reheat in the microwave when you get there. And I'll bet BiB has a recipe for that too!

Or you can buy one at a decent grocery store.