Sell out the Ralph

30dive

Ok so no one is happy with things as they are at One Bills Drive. What is a fan to do? We can’t boycott the team. That would guarantee the Mayflower vans pulling up to the Ralph and traveling to warmer parts. As I have mentioned before I really think we are being held hostage by our current GM who fully understands the passion of all Bills fans, he knows we will fill the stadium win or lose and he is right. We love football and we love our Bills, some of us more than our wives or husbands (no not me honey).

So what to do? I say sell the damn stadium out for the remaining home games, show up, tailgate, eat, drink and be merry. Amongst the fans you tailgate with hold chili cook-off contests, wing eating contest, beer chugging contest, play loud music, build fires to keep warm by and enjoy yourself.

When game time comes, remain at your tailgate party, hold fast boys and girls, resist the temptation to enter the stadium, maybe have one more beer, or one more wing, again hold fast, when the national anthem is played in the stadium (yes you can hear it out in the parking areas) stop what you are doing and show respect, hell sing it as loud as you want, but again hold fast the temptation to enter the stadium. No one enters the stadium until the ball has placed on the tee and it is kicked into those winds coming off Lake Erie. Make sure the players, not only the Bills but the Pats and the Broncos see an empty stadium, make sure Bills management and the owner see an empty stadium and make sure the media sees an empty stadium and when the ball has been kicked off pack up you car and enter the stadium, fill her up and cheer on your team, like you have never done before.

What will everyone arriving late say or prove? That Bills fans are as passionate about their team as anywhere in the world of sport and that the present course is not acceptable.

Ok so no one is happy with things as they are at One Bills Drive.  What is a fan to do?  We can’t boycott the team.  That would guarantee the Mayflower vans pulling up to the Ralph and traveling to warmer parts.  As I have mentioned before I really think we are being held hostage by our current GM who fully understands the passion of all Bills fans, he knows we will fill the stadium win or lose and he is right.  We love football and we love our Bills, some of us more than our wives or husbands (no not me honey). 

So what to do?  I say sell the damn stadium out for the remaining home games, show up, tailgate, eat, drink and be merry.  Amongst the fans you tailgate with hold chili cook-off contests, wing eating contest, beer chugging contest, play loud music, build fires to keep warm by and enjoy yourself. 

When game time comes, remain at your tailgate party, hold fast boys and girls, resist the temptation to enter the stadium, maybe have one more beer, or one more wing, again hold fast, when the national anthem is played in the stadium (yes you can hear it out in the parking areas) stop what you are doing and show respect, hell sing it as loud as you want, but again hold fast the temptation to enter the stadium.  No one enters the stadium until the ball has placed on the tee and it is kicked into those winds coming off Lake Erie. Make sure the players, not only the Bills but the Pats and the Broncos see an empty stadium, make sure Bills management and the owner see an empty stadium and make sure the media sees an empty stadium and when the ball has been kicked off pack up you car and enter the stadium, fill her up and cheer on your team, like you have never done before.

What will everyone arriving late say or prove? That Bills fans are as passionate about their team as anywhere in the world of sport and that the present course is not acceptable.

523304[/snapback]

There is no clearer way to show your disgust with the product on the field than to limit your $$$$ support for the Bills. So don't tailgate in the stadium lots. Support the Hammer and park in his lot game day!

And by the way I have a ton of restrooms including restrooms for ladies only unlike the jerks 2 doors down who have ZERO restrooms at their tailgate party?!

The game is already sold out. Tickets are all paid for. What everyone should do is show up, tailgate, then have a big ticket burning bonfire in one of the parking lots, then everyone can go home and watch the game on TV. Small sacrifice to make but a huge gesture. I'll throw my two in. They were paid for last February and I really don't care about the game this week. That's what my team has done to me. It took 27 years but here we are.

The game is already sold out. Tickets are all paid for. What everyone should do is show up, tailgate, then have a big ticket burning bonfire in one of the parking lots, then everyone can go home and watch the game on TV. Small sacrifice to make but a huge gesture. I'll throw my two in. They were paid for last February and I really don't care about the game this week. That's what my team has done to me. It took 27 years but here we are.

523455[/snapback]

I'll take them....

just like in Mystery Alaska..when the Bills are introduced..everyone bring a news paper...put it in front of your face like you are reading it...no noise, nothing

523489[/snapback]

Outstanding...Hey am I sitting anywhere near you?

I've often wondered why home team basketball fans don't go stone cold silent when the opposing team takes a foul shot. I think that would be more unsettling to the shooter than all the noise.

Outstanding...Hey am I sitting anywhere near you? 

I've often wondered why home team basketball fans don't go stone cold silent when the opposing team takes a foul shot.  I think that would be more unsettling to the shooter than all the noise.

523594[/snapback]

which game?