How much you wanna bet...

PromoTheRobot

It would not shock me if Coach MM is being ordered to play Bledsoe. TD's reputation is riding on this Bledsoe trade. All his moves have stunk, and this turd is the biggest stinker. Bledose would have to break both arms and a leg before Shane Matthews gets in.

PTR

Grow up man, you're hate for Drew is very obvious!

He hasn't played that bad. How many stupid picks has he thrown?

Oh and BTW, how is the O-line playing? Are they up to your standards?

Get a grip already man.

P.S., the D is awesome with the exception of a few brain farts here and there.

I'd take giving up only 13 points every week any fricken day!!!

Grow up man, you're hate for Drew is very obvious!

He hasn't played that bad.  How many stupid picks has he thrown?

Oh and BTW, how is the O-line playing?  Are they up to your standards?

Get a grip already man. 

P.S., the D is awesome with the exception of a few brain farts here and there.

I'd take giving up only 13 points every week any fricken day!!!

37594[/snapback]

This is your brain...This is your brain on DRUGS...a few BRAIN FARTS? Is that what you call giving up a 3rd and 27?

PTR

It would not shock me if Coach MM is being ordered to play Bledsoe.  TD's reputation is riding on this Bledsoe trade.  All his moves have stunk, and this turd is the biggest stinker.  Bledose would have to break both arms and a leg before Shane Matthews gets in.

PTR

37589[/snapback]

TD drafted a QB in the first round of this year's draft...how is his reputation tied to Bledsoe? That seems an admission that Bledsoe was a mistake to me. I'd Donahoe’s reputation is tied more to WM and Losman at this point. In fact, if Drew sucks it up this year people could conceivably praise Donahoe for having the foresight to draft a QB early.

I’ve been a Donahoe supporter up until this point, but if this team continues to play this way the man at the top has to be responsible…and I think he’d be the first one to say as much.