Third and Ten

Thailog80

After two straight dropped passes by miami receivers. Chambers gets behind the D for 57. Someone should be flogged on the D for that error.

520706[/snapback]

It's almost as ridiculous as giving up that many to Jimmy Smith on 4th down - when everyone in the stadium knew where that was going, too.

It's almost as ridiculous as giving up that many to Jimmy Smith on 4th down - when everyone in the stadium knew where that was going, too.

520719[/snapback]

4th and 17 and we give up 46.... :(

It's very sad that this crap is almost predictable.

After two straight dropped passes by miami receivers. Chambers gets behind the D for 57. Someone should be flogged on the D for that error.

520706[/snapback]

Play of the game (besides JP's INT.) I think it was Lawyer Milloy who blew this one. Clements had the underneath in the zone, and Chambers ran by him with Milloy nowhere to be found. Vincent was on the other side of the field. London Fletcher (who played his ass off) ran downfield and ended up making the tackle. What a disaster.

I couldn't believe the score when watching the highlights. 23-3 with 11 minutes left before Ricky scored. :(

520706[/snapback]

That was Troy Vincent's fault. Fletcher had the middle of the field and was doing his best to move into the passing lane but he just wasn't fast enough. Vincent came over WAY too late (as always).

That was Troy Vincent's fault.  Fletcher had the middle of the field and was doing his best to move into the passing lane but he just wasn't fast enough.  Vincent came over WAY too late (as always).

520725[/snapback]

I believe I read that Milloy should have been there deep on Clements side, but he was not. Maybe your right about Vincent; I thought it was Milloy though.

Play of the game (besides JP's INT.)  I think it was Lawyer Milloy who blew this one.  Clements had the underneath in the zone, and Chambers ran by him with Milloy nowhere to be found.  Vincent was on the other side of the field.  London Fletcher (who played his ass off) ran downfield and ended up making the tackle.  What a disaster.

I couldn't believe the score when watching the highlights.  23-3 with 11 minutes left before Ricky scored.   :(

520724[/snapback]

Question is .....are these Grey's coverage schemes? Someone always seems to be running free in our secondary. It's easy to rip the players because they are the ones who look horrid but if they're doing wht JG designed then can his ass.

Question is .....are these Grey's coverage schemes? Someone always seems to be running free in our secondary. It's easy to rip the players because they are the ones who look horrid but if they're doing wht JG designed then can his ass.

520728[/snapback]

I don't know. There were guys running wide open underneath once Rosenfels came in. They made it easy for him. He played a quarter and a half and threw 37 passes without being sacked. He was never even pressured. He had thrown 57 career passes in five years before yesterday, and he comes in and tears us up.

We stopped the run though!!!

The secondary couldnt cover me.

Drives of what , like 74 and 72 yards for scores? By a second team QB that was pulled last week?

It's sickening to see all the Felon jerseys and people talking about 'our' Dolphins, especially when the stadium was empty to begin with and emptied even further during the game.

520728[/snapback]

My thoughts exactly, T. Why the fug is your "shut down" :( corner playing 10 yards off the ball on every friggin' play?? It's not hard to figure out why Chambers collected two and change in yardage. :(