Rate this in top losses in Bills History

diver

Well I think you have to seperate Post Season losses...a whole different type of loss in those...But as far as regular Season goes I can remember that NE Game a few Year back with the horrible Spot on the 4th Down sideline Pass Play, and the PI Call in the End Zone...That was worse...Outside of that I can not remember being THIS angry and frustrated with a Regular Season loss...ever...

I realize I may be in the severe minority, but losing to The Fish in that manner just killed me...It really did...Broke my spirit...Hence I've been calling for a complete House cleaning for over 8 Hours now...Time to feed the anger... :(

520527[/snapback]

Who can forget the Henry Jones interference call in the end zone when the Flutie led Bills had a big lead against Bledsoe's Pats. That game sucked.

And to the fish on top of it.  The look of MM on the sideline did not seem to be one of a plan to win the game.  It was "what the hell is happening.  What do we do now, Run the ball run the ball."

520399[/snapback]

How about last year's home drubbing to the (backup) Steelers with the playoffs on the line?

Get a grip. It sucked, but this loss had no effect on the Bills' playoff chances.

Take the awful season at hand, and then add in this most ridiculous of losses, to the supposed arch-rival.  Yeah, it has to rank up there on the buffoonery scale.

:(

520701[/snapback]

From a pure one game standpoint, ranks right up there. But in the larger season long scheme, really doesn't rate for me. While initially pissed watching this debacle last night(dam TIVO suggestions recored when I forgot to), must say I was over it by the time the Dolphins kicked after after the game winning score. This game just did not mean anything to the season.

This one ranks (for me) as one of the most ANGERING. Twenty point lead ... got the ball, first-and-goal ... Hey, let's let Inspector Gadget start calling the plays. Roscoe played QB in high school, so it MUST be clever to let him throw the ball. So, he's wearing gloves ... and a cast ... I'm sure he'll grip the ball squarely and deliver a spiral. How about a Shaud Williams draw ... DRAW ... on a play where nobody east of Missouri is actually looking for a pass anyway. My God, if they had taken three knees and let Lindell try (miss) the FG, they STILL win this thing. I've had it. I'm burning my tickets ...

Ranks right behind the Music City Debacle for me.

520519[/snapback]

I agree the music city miracle was a heartbreak that still bothers me. This one might be in the lower top 10, but enough to make you remember.