Should Donohoe be fired

Should he be fired  

144 members have voted

1. 1. Should he be fired

• Yes
    • No

This is a terribly run football team, but not a terribly run organization.  TD has actually run the financial side of the team well.  On the field however, his performance has been awful.

Leave him in the executive role, he's a good bean counter.  But remove him as GM and bring in someone who knows football

519946[/snapback]

that is an excellent post. Your right TD has been a good president of the Bills, but not a good GM.

great point!!

the bad part about all of this is we haved missed some good oppurtunities to bring in some good coaching talent,we have passed on charlie weiss,john fox,marvin lewis ,lovie smith,nick saban,and tom coughlin to name a few.i dont even see that many good coaching candidates out there right now.the main part of td i do not understand is...if he built the steelers before he came to the bills didnt the steelers always have solid defensive and offensive lines?

He is just terrible come draft time. Roscoe Parrish was an useless pick. We need OL and he didn't pick an OL until the 6th or 7th round. He also chose an injured Mcgahee over a healthy Larry Johnson out of Joe Pa's program. It turned out good but we had to wait a whole year until Willis was able to play and Larry could have been an impact instanly.

519933[/snapback]

I think TD has had some great drafts. His first one was great--Clements, Schoebel, Henry, Ron Edwards, Jonas Jennings. His third was also very good-- Willis, Kelsay, and McGee in the fourth round. (Picking LJ would have been riskier than Willis in my opinion--LJ's the first highly touted Penn State RB to actually make it in the NFL in years). I think really only TD's second draft--with Mike Williams and Josh Reed--was a stinker.

I've been pleased with TD's drafts on a whole and nearly all of his FA acqusitions. There's only so much a GM can do--he's fielded a good team and for one reason or the other, they are a bunch of chokers. But I guess that's just part of wearing the Bills unis though, isn't it? <_<

30-46

... What's the question?

(Come to think of it, didn't Donhoe say something like that when comparing the records of Flutie and RJ before he took over as Bills GM? Of course, then he proceeded to keep the guy with the losing record when he got the job.)

Let's lose the SOB and bring in someone who will make this team resemble the real Buffalo Bills again!

I have no problem at all with his draft picks--he has actually overall drafted quite well. This team has plenty of talent which is why it makes this so difficult to watch. He has blown it twice now with coaching! Twice. Instead of picking the safe easy choice the first time Fox or Cottrell (Lewis didn't want to come to Buffalo) he picks a good interviewer in GW. Then when he could have taken Romeo or Weiss he picks Mularkey. How many Super Bowls did Mularkey win as an OC? None! What about Weiss? And he keeps continuing it at ND. Donahoe knows football talent when it comes to players, but his coaching decisions have been abysmal.

The teams are mentally weak.  They lack heart and have become accustomed to the culture of losing!!!    Most of that goes to coaching, I think anyway.

520752[/snapback]

No, it's because the draftees and FAs that have been acquired are not character guys.

Where's this team's Darryl Talley?

Take the bean counter, his QB and the best back in the NFL and dump them somewhere else, maybe Green Bay of Miami. This team sucks, and its becoming an embarrassment to the rest of the league. I had high hopes for Mularkey, but even he seems to be coming apart at the seams. I've been a Bills fan since the Rockpile, but I don't remember this much kaos since the Bickering Bills or the Kay Stevenson era. The team is imploding and its only going to get worse. We let Pat Williams go, and now Minnesota is turning our loss into their gain. They may actually make it into the playoffs and beyond. Bring Teddy Cottrell back and make him the head coach. He is a great guy and knows talent without the hyperbole that Gray spouts. Hell, I'll take Wade and Greggie over the current numbnuts we have.

30-46

... What's the question?

(Let's lose the SOB and bring in someone who will make this team resemble the real Buffalo Bills again!

520573[/snapback]

totally right. we nedd to become the BUFALO BILLS of old and not the buffalo bills that really suck :blink:

Get TD out of the GM spot a great pres but a terrible GM

LET'S GO BUFFALO :);):D:D