CUT/ DEMOTE: Gandy, Teague, Anderson, Moulds, Reed, Campbell

Defense

1. Fletcher

2. Spikes

3. Crowell

4. Schobel

5. Mcgee

CUT/DEMOTE: Milloy, Vincent, Clements, Posey, Adams, Edwards

Desperate times call for desperate measures and a firesale is in order. I'm sorry to say it but the re-building years are back. This team is not built to win right now, and that lays on the shoulders of TD. Sad time to be a buffalo bills fan.

LETS GO SABRES

Actually Bennie Anderson has had good games against San Diego and today. Don't let facts bother you, but he may actually be coming around and playing well. You know sometimes plugging a new guy in and expecting probowl status his first year doesn't always work.

BTW, Peters looked good in the 1st quarter when taylor was injured, but he sure has sucked against teams #1 DE. Remember Carolina, well Peters looked good when Peppers was off the field, but he was Peppers doll most of the time.

You may want to go check again. Just because someone says something here, and the crowd agrees doesn't mean it's right.

"Free Barabas"

Actually Bennie Anderson has had good games against San Diego and today.  Don't let facts bother you, but he may actually be coming around and playing well.  You know sometimes plugging a new guy in and expecting probowl status his first year doesn't always work. 

BTW, Peters looked good in the 1st quarter when taylor was injured, but he sure has sucked against teams #1 DE.  Remember Carolina, well Peters looked good when Peppers was off the field, but he was Peppers doll most of the time. 

You may want to go check again.  Just because someone says something here, and the crowd agrees doesn't mean it's right. 

"Free Barabas"

519862[/snapback]

I'm not going on what people say here, even though there are a good group of knowledgable football fans. I'd like to see our line go the way of the denver broncos- smaller, quicker and athletic.

This TD built line has grown old with a bunch of fat assess (Anderson) that cant run more then 5 yards without being winded. I'd like to see peters back just because he is young and has some athleticism, unlike most of our OL.

i'd keep edwards, he will stay cheap.

all we need is new coaches and the following:

keep M williams at a big pay cut or ditch him

cut moulds if he isn't cheaper

let TT walk

trade clements if we can, or let him walk unless he is at a decent price (prolly just means let him walk).

sign Hutch AND Benlty in FA, 5-6 mill a year each. Draft a 1st round DT, at least 1 day 1 OL (LT should be there), and one first round safety.

move vincent back to corner to replace clements (we should have a guy ready to fill in for vincent), and we are only off one player in secondary.

spikes fletch and crowell are our LBs,

keep sam, any FA who can jam the run, edwards, 1st rounder as our DTs

DE is fine.

milloy, rook, our current guys at Safety

line will be some mix of our new upgrade FA guys and what we have now.

if moulds walks we get wayne, or stallworth, or some big WR to replace him.

that roster with new coaches can do damage in the NFL

i'd keep edwards, he will stay cheap.

all we need is new coaches and the following:

keep M williams at a big pay cut or ditch him

cut moulds if he isn't cheaper

let TT walk

trade clements if we can, or let him walk unless he is at a decent price (prolly just means let him walk).

sign Hutch AND Benlty in FA, 5-6 mill a year each.  Draft a 1st round DT, at least 1 day 1 OL (LT should be there), and one first round safety.

move vincent back to corner to replace clements (we should have a guy ready to fill in for vincent), and we are only off one player in secondary.

spikes fletch and crowell are our LBs,

keep sam, any FA who can jam the run, edwards, 1st rounder as our DTs

DE is fine.

milloy, rook, our current guys at Safety

line will be some mix of our new upgrade FA guys and what we have now.

if moulds walks we get wayne, or stallworth, or some big WR to replace him.

that roster with new coaches can do damage in the NFL

519890[/snapback]

I agree with most of what you said...only problem I have is with Mike Williams. We are really at a crossroads with this guy. If we see something in him, that he can become an avereage player, we can extend his contract (thus lowering his cap #s). The other option is to cut him altogether. There really isnt an inbetween. (i.e. we cant really say, take a pay cut or go home). Salary cap doesnt work that way.

I would like to see EM back, but it appears less and less likely. I agree though we need a big physical WR on this team, so one would need to be picked up.

Clements will be an interesting situation. I see no reason we cant tag and trade him ala Peerless Price. Doubt he fetches a #1 with how he has been playing of late, but a #2 is a real possibility. But...do we want to risk him signing the tag? Could get touchy.

If we trade clements for a #2, we then have an early first, two 2nds (one early) and 2 early thirds. This gives us a good chance to seriously build an OL, DL, and sure up some aging positions (Safety, CB, LB).

Actually Bennie Anderson has had good games against San Diego and today.  Don't let facts bother you, but he may actually be coming around and playing well.  You know sometimes plugging a new guy in and expecting probowl status his first year doesn't always work. 

BTW, Peters looked good in the 1st quarter when taylor was injured, but he sure has sucked against teams #1 DE.  Remember Carolina, well Peters looked good when Peppers was off the field, but he was Peppers doll most of the time. 

You may want to go check again.  Just because someone says something here, and the crowd agrees doesn't mean it's right. 

"Free Barabas"

519862[/snapback]

Specifically, Bennie only committed one penalty, which is GOOD because he is capable of putting up 2-3. As a unit, the interior allowed a lot of pressure up the middle and continue to serve as run STUFFERS by not moving the LOS or opening up holes. Everybody's favorite Duke didn't have a great game either, but at least he has the excuse of being a rookie.