15 catches 238 yds 1 TD

gantrules

And he dropped about four balls where he was open. You da man Nate!!!!

519292[/snapback]

Yeah but who was the one covering him on the game winning TD? Jabari Greer. Say what you want but Nate made his play on 2nd down to prevent a TD. Greer however didn't on 4th down. Yes, I'm a Nate supporter and yes he had a bad game but I'd much rather have Nate out there then Greer next season.

Yeah but who was the one covering him on the game winning TD? Jabari Greer. Say what you want but Nate made his play on 2nd down to prevent a TD. Greer however didn't on 4th down. Yes, I'm a Nate supporter and yes he had a bad game but I'd much rather have Nate out there then Greer next season.

519316[/snapback]

He's become a shadow of what he was. How about the idiotic 15 yard penalty for uncessary roughness on Chambers? Why? We were up by 20 at that point. Only because Nate was getting owned and he couldn't take it.

519316[/snapback]

Greer was on him because Nate had shown he was literally terrified to cover Chambers and was being torched all game!! Nate was playing 15 yards off of him most plays and still backpeddling after the snap!

Nate made his play on the slant because it was thrown late. If that is thrown right after Chambers' break, Nate is burned again.