Would MW be starting on this year's Texas team?

Rico

Would MW be starting on this year's Texas team?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Would MW be starting on this year's Texas team?

• Yes
    • No

70-3 right now halfway through the 3rd...

with what I've seen today, I would have to say NO. <_<

518508[/snapback]

And people actually doubted that Texas would beat Colorado, I even heard on the radio saying ya USC is a lock but Texas Colorado is a risky game. Now i'm new to college football so I actually followed this game thinking it would be close. It sucks to work on saturdays and sundays :P

The Mike Williams bashing is rediculous. It's one thing to say the guy is overpaid and shouldn't have been the #4 pick, but he is still the best lineman we have. The guy weighs 380 granted, but that's down from the 410 he played at last year. He blows an ankle week 2....comes back 3 weeks later and ends up hurting opposite knee while overcompensating for bad leg. Then when his mobility is limited, he has to rely on his upper body for strength and has to play a new position, so he hurts his chest. It isn't rocket science...it's the same reason Moulds went down the crapper a few years ago and never made it back the same....his groin was done on one side, so he ended up doing the hamstring on the opposite side.

Stats in 3 full games Williams played:

Hou-W McGahee 117yds

Mia-W 86yds

NYJ-W 143yds

Games Williams was out or limited:

TB-L McGahee 34yds

ATL-L 140yds

NO-L 84yds

OAK-L 50yds

NE-L 136yds

KC-W 66yds

SD-L 39yds

CAR-L 53yds

70-3 right now halfway through the 3rd...

with what I've seen today, I would have to say NO. <_<

518508[/snapback]

While I like Blalock, MW was the better player at Texas.

Then again, I wouldn't be surprised if you didn't even know Justin's name when you made this thread.

While I like Blalock, MW was the better player at Texas.

518665[/snapback]

I'm talking about present-day MW. It appears that he has regressed since 2001. :P

Then again, I wouldn't be surprised if you didn't even know Justin's name when you made this thread.

518665[/snapback]

Who? <_<:lol: