You guys read this one?

ofiba

Vikes

They make it seem like the Vikings are on their way to the Super Bowl. Just 4 weeks ago they were in worse shape then the Bills. Perhaps the author forgot to note that the Vikings rank 28th in total defense. :devil: He also goes on to say that the Vikes are "emulating the NFL's model franchise."

I'm getting sick of these ex- Bills all of a sudden coming out and ragging on the team. You'd think these guys were the ones who got us to the Super Bowl four times or something.

No worries, Minny's gonna fall flat like they always do.

I'm getting sick of these ex- Bills all of a sudden coming out and ragging on the team. You'd think these guys were the ones who got us to the Super Bowl four times or something.

No worries, Minny's gonna fall flat like they always do.

518138[/snapback]

Ever notice though, no ex-Bills ever have a nice thing to say about the Bills? Hopefully the "we are on the verge of something special here" talk works in the FA season, again, this year...the Bills are going to need some help...

Vikes

They make it seem like the Vikings are on their way to the Super Bowl. Just 4 weeks ago they were in worse shape then the Bills.  Perhaps the author forgot to note that the Vikings rank 28th in total defense.  :devil:  He also goes on to say that the Vikes are "emulating the NFL's model franchise."

518130[/snapback]

that article made me puke in my mouth....London Fletcher is twice the player Cowart is now - we made Cowart a fair offer after a career threatening injury and he dcided to walk - who cares?

Ill take Clements over Winfield anyday

That guy is on the money about Fat Pat though - I didnt think we'd miss him that much but I was wrong as hell on that one

Terrible article really (this guy doesn't seem to know his football if he thinks Jim Kelly and Andre Reed are still viable players)...BUT...good for Teddy and the ex-Bills. All of them were (and some still are) terrific players and class individuals. I wish them nothing but success...except when they play the Bills