just found out I won

I was in a national weekly football pool with and every week you had to pick the correct winner of 10 college games (no spread) that they gave you and the 11th game was a score prediction for the tie braker. After 12 weeks of finishing 8-2 or 7-3 etc I finally finsihed 10-0. And needed the tie braker of the flor/flor st game final score to win.

Anyway I won an autographed Jerry Rice mini helmet. Does anyone know what it is worth? Not a big Rice fan but I'll take it.

I was in a national weekly football pool with and every week you had to pick the correct winner of 10 college games (no spread)

518072[/snapback]

Congrats Blue. 10-10 is nothing to sneeze at. But picking without the spread is so funny. I love when ESPN runs on the ticker who Corso and Herbstreit pick every Saturday. Virginia Tech is favored over Wake Forest by 38 points, so of course those two strokers pick VT-- Do they even have to show that??? We really want to know if you think they will win by 39!!! (FWIW, I like College Gameday...Corso is sort of a clown, but he plays his role well and does know his stuff...And I listen closely to what Herbstreit says. He is typically spot-on with his analysis and picks.)

I was in a national weekly football pool with and every week you had to pick the correct winner of 10 college games (no spread) that they gave you and the 11th game was a score prediction for the tie braker. After 12 weeks of finishing 8-2 or 7-3 etc I finally finsihed 10-0. And needed the tie braker of the flor/flor st game final score to win.

Anyway I won an autographed Jerry Rice mini helmet. Does anyone know what it is worth? Not a big Rice fan but I'll take it.

518072[/snapback]

Good job on your win. I would like Playboy to have a contest like that one of these days.

Im not planning on selling it- I'll put it on the shelf next to my autographed Kelly ball and autographed Mesi boxing gloves (that aint worth a dime).

Picking games with no spread is easy but there is the occassional upset. You're right Smokin- those guys on espn crack me up when they go out on a limb and pick Florida St over the Citadel.