White House Fact Sheet

<_<  You're really a piece of work.  You make a statement, I ask you to back it up, and you B word I'm being partisan.

And you back it up from a bull sh-- site, as well.  That's the best site you can find on federal legislative issues?  No wonder you have no clue...

521055[/snapback]

Sometimes, you just have to laugh at the stupidity.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://vocusgr.vocus.com/GRSPACE2/webpub/r...XSL=ProfileBill

Bush examples?  I didn't raise this as a democrat republican issue but isn't it funny how quickly the issue got away from the crappy treatment vets are receiveing into a who shot john argument?

521017[/snapback]

Tommy tommy tommy...I just pointed out a bill introduced by Senator Kerry. He did introduce it. You have a problem with the site? Fine. But he introduced the bill, responsive to a query by someone else. I in turn asked for a Bush example.

Let's try and get along. I see you changed your name (obviously after laudable introspection). The issue was treatment of veterans. Others made it political. I was asked what Kerry did and pointed to some legislation he proposed. and Ken, do you think your comment added anything to the post?

Tommy tommy tommy...I just pointed out a bill introduced by Senator Kerry.  He did introduce it.  You have a problem with the site? Fine.  But he introduced the bill, responsive to a query by someone else.  I in turn asked for a Bush example.

Let's try and get along.  I see you changed your name (obviously after laudable introspection).  The issue was treatment of veterans.  Others made it political.  I was asked what Kerry did and pointed to some legislation he proposed. and Ken, do you think your comment added anything to the post?

521067[/snapback]

And I just checked the Congress web site...that's the ONLY bill he introduced in his entire 20-year career. <_<

On the other hand, each of the budgets the White House has submitted since 2001 has shown an increase in the VA budget over the previous year. Since '01, the VA's budget has increased 20% over that time, to $67B, and the amount of guaranteed home loans has increased by almost 33% to $45B. Disabilty compensation is up by 18%, medical up by 10%. All of which Kerry voted against.

And I just checked the Congress web site...that's the ONLY bill he introduced in his entire 20-year career.  <_<

On the other hand, each of the budgets the White House has submitted since 2001 has shown an increase in the VA budget over the previous year.  Since '01, the VA's budget has increased 20% over that time, to $67B, and the amount of guaranteed home loans has increased by almost 33% to $45B.  Disabilty compensation is up by 18%, medical up by 10%.  All of which Kerry voted against.

521112[/snapback]

Don't let things like details get in the way of another ridiculous partisan rant from tenny.

And I just checked the Congress web site...that's the ONLY bill he introduced in his entire 20-year career.  <_<

On the other hand, each of the budgets the White House has submitted since 2001 has shown an increase in the VA budget over the previous year.  Since '01, the VA's budget has increased 20% over that time, to $67B, and the amount of guaranteed home loans has increased by almost 33% to $45B.  Disabilty compensation is up by 18%, medical up by 10%.  All of which Kerry voted against.

521112[/snapback]

http://www.cnn.com/2005/ALLPOLITICS/03/19/...adio/index.html hmmmm...Mission accomplished. :D

John Kerry talking about his fellow veterans in Vietnam.

They had personally raped, cut off ears, cut off heads, taped wires from portable telephones to human genitals and turned up the power, cut off limbs, blown up bodies, randomly shot at civilians, razed villages in fashion reminiscent of Ghengis Khan, shot cattle and dogs for fun, poisoned food stocks, and generally ravaged the countryside of South Vietnam

http://www.cnn.com/2005/ALLPOLITICS/03/19/...adio/index.html hmmmm...Mission accomplished.  <_<

521168[/snapback]

not quite accurate...

Statement of Mr. John Kerry

...I am not here as John Kerry. I am here as one member of the group of 1,000 which is a small representation of a very much larger group of veterans in this country, and were it possible for all of them to sit at this table they would be here and have the same kind of testimony....

WINTER SOLDIER INVESTIGATION

I would like to talk, representing all those veterans, and say that several months ago in Detroit, we had an investigation at which over 150 honorably discharged and many very highly decorated veterans testified to war crimes committed in Southeast Asia, not isolated incidents but crimes committed on a day-to-day basis with the full awareness of officers at all levels of command....

They told the stories at times they had personally raped, cut off ears, cut off heads, taped wires from portable telephones to human genitals and turned up the power, cut off limbs, blown up bodies, randomly shot at civilians, razed villages in fashion reminiscent of Genghis Khan, shot cattle and dogs for fun, poisoned food stocks, and generally ravaged the countryside of South Vietnam in addition to the normal ravage of war, and the normal and very particular ravaging which is done by the applied bombing power of this country.

We call this investigation the "Winter Soldier Investigation." The term "Winter Soldier" is a play on words of Thomas Paine in 1776 when he spoke of the Sunshine Patriot and summertime soldiers who deserted at Valley Forge because the going was rough.

Sounds like he was talking about previous testimony of others. Nobody really questions that all of the things he talked about did actually happen (My Lai, agent orange, the tiger cages etc.) ....

http://www.cnn.com/2005/ALLPOLITICS/03/19/...adio/index.html hmmmm...Mission accomplished.  <_<

521168[/snapback]

Gee, let's see...you provide a link to a story about people talking about the budget. I...look at the actual budget documentation from the GAO.

And herein lies the problem...you think the budget is a bunch of guys being quoted by CNN. It's not. And THAT is why you're still a fool who can't discuss it intelligently. Read a primary source for once in your life.

And I just checked the Congress web site...that's the ONLY bill he introduced in his entire 20-year career.  :blink:

521112[/snapback]

Thanks for saving me reposting the same thing over again.

John Kerry is a gigantic P.o.S.

I can understand people voting against Bush.  Really, I can.  I don't like the guy either.

How anyone could have voted for Kerry, though, boggles my mind.  The man couldn't even define "constitutional".  :blink:

521883[/snapback]

I think it's time to revive the IBP.

If you guys won't try to kill me after a week. I get so tired of that.