BILLS @ Dolphins

EndZoneCrew

The -COPA

517065[/snapback]

We know where you go PHAN, but I gotta think mackey is looking for a different crowd.

Mackey - You're walking distance from Beach Place. Just head north on A1A. You'll pass The Elbo Room at the corner of A1A & Las Olas. This is one of the great all-time dive bars Keep going north for Beach Place. Lots of bars on the 2nd & 3rd floors (Max's Grille, Hooter's, LuLu's Bait shack, Sloppy Joe's).

Another option is the Himmarshee district. There are quite a few bars to choose from there. My favorite is Dicey Riley's. Tarpon Bend & Side Bar are good, too. Capone's & Max's (both Beach Place and downtown) have 3/1 happy hours on Friday 'til 7.

Some of the others might be able to tell you about the Bills fans party at Shooters (Oakland Park & the Intracoastal). I think you need a ticket for that.

I'm out of town this weekend, so I'll be missing the festivities.

You seem to know a lot about this place and are fixated by it.

Dolphins: Mammals without external genitalia.

517076[/snapback]

..Smooooooooch!.."wink-wink"...shhhhhhhh...don't worry..I wont tell anyone that the Copa is our favorite place to meet after work.... :D ..see you tonite....

..Smooooooooch!.."wink-wink"...shhhhhhhh...don't worry..I wont tell anyone that the Copa is our favorite place to meet after work.... :D ..see you tonite....

517114[/snapback]

C'Mon, you can do better than that.

Mackey - You're walking distance from Beach Place.  Just head north on A1A.  You'll pass The Elbo Room at the corner of A1A & Las Olas.  This is one of the great all-time dive bars  Keep going north for Beach Place.  Lots of bars on the 2nd & 3rd floors (Max's Grille, Hooter's, LuLu's Bait shack, Sloppy Joe's). 

517092[/snapback]

Don't forget Blondie's is right there too, you can get a football filled with beer called "The Bomb" Very classy.

Less than 24 hours until I'm on a plane...

Don't forget Blondie's is right there too, you can get a football filled with beer called "The Bomb"  Very classy. 

Less than 24 hours until I'm on a plane...

517316[/snapback]

Ah yes Blondies. The have lots of small, poor quality televisions. There's a big game room in the back. At least they have a generator, so they're the only place open during the frequent hurricanes that hit South FL. I haven't seen anyone with a 'bomb' in a while, but they generally have the cheapest draft beer on the beach. Good place to get a cold one after spending some time in the sand, but I still prefer the Elbo Room.

Ah yes Blondies.  The have lots of small, poor quality televisions.  There's a big game room in the back.  At least they have a generator, so they're the only place open during the frequent hurricanes that hit South FL.  I haven't seen anyone with a 'bomb' in a while, but they generally have the cheapest draft beer on the beach.  Good place to get a cold one after spending some time in the sand, but I still prefer the Elbo Room.

517326[/snapback]

Elbo room is on the corner and the downstairs smells like puke? I think we had an awesome time up there last year as the bar tender chicks hosed each other down with the fountain guns....Bring it on!

Elbo room is on the corner and the downstairs smells like puke?  I think we had an awesome time up there last year as the bar tender chicks hosed each other down with the fountain guns....Bring it on!

517375[/snapback]

Almost died at Blondie's Sunday night, other than that awful football game, a fantastic trip.

Almost died at Blondie's Sunday night, other than that awful football game, a fantastic trip.

522599[/snapback]

I ended up staying in town this weekend. I was at Dicey Riley's both nights, but didn't have the energy to make it to the game. At 1:10 PM I was wishing I was there. At 4:30, I was glad to be safe on my couch.

I ended up staying in town this weekend.  I was at Dicey Riley's both nights, but didn't have the energy to make it to the game.  At 1:10 PM I was wishing I was there.  At 4:30, I was glad to be safe on my couch.

522631[/snapback]

I may never have drank so much in a 72 hour span in my entire life. Two cokes at Lulu's on Saturday afternoon were the only NA drinks all weekend.

Not sure if EZC got piled on but a "Dol-fan" shhhhhhhh'd my "DEFENSE!!!!!" chant leading to me cranking it up a notch and therefore having no voice for the last two days.

Thank god 90% of the dol-fans left at half time.

No BLuFin for the 2nd straight year, a little disappointing...

I may never have drank so much in a 72 hour span in my entire life.  Two cokes at Lulu's on Saturday afternoon were the only NA drinks all weekend. 

Not sure if EZC got piled on but a "Dol-fan" shhhhhhhh'd my "DEFENSE!!!!!" chant leading to me cranking it up a notch and therefore having no voice for the last two days. 

Thank god 90% of the dol-fans left at half time. 

No BLuFin for the 2nd straight year, a little disappointing...

522653[/snapback]

I was also at Blondies on Sunday night watching the Sabres game along with the 40 or 50 other Buffalo fans. That was my first away game trip and it was a BLAST. Even though the game sucked, the trip itself was amazing. Ft. Lauderdale was invaded with Buffalo fans. I don't think ive ever drank more in a 3 day period as well. Esp. after starting to drink in the sun at 9am and stopping at 1am that same night. Great time altogether.

I was also at Blondies on Sunday night watching the Sabres game along with the 40 or 50 other Buffalo fans. That was my first away game trip and it was a BLAST. Even though the game sucked, the trip itself was amazing. Ft. Lauderdale was invaded with Buffalo fans. I don't think ive ever drank more in a 3 day period as well. Esp. after starting to drink in the sun at 9am and stopping at 1am that same night. Great time altogether.

522768[/snapback]

It was pretty sweet the Sabres won, by that point I was so drunk I don't think I remembered the Bills sh-- the bed...