HOLY FAIRWEATHER

rolly

seeing these posts saying ''bills suck'' and all this from supposed bills fans makes me sick. ya theyre not playing very well but dont change your opinion on the team because of one half of football. jeeez

37073[/snapback]

1/2 ? Try five plus seasons now.

seeing these posts saying ''bills suck'' and all this from supposed bills fans makes me sick. ya theyre not playing very well but dont change your opinion on the team because of one half of football. jeeez

37073[/snapback]

I'm judgeing by a yr and a half PLUS a game and a half

Looks to me like the "O" is starting right back where they left off last year.

Defense has shown a troubling susceptibility to big pass plays....

37073[/snapback]

This team sucks.....but Donahoe is pushing out the grape kool-aid pitchers......go get one before the 3rd quarter starts.

I really don't think that a good majority of people here are fairweather fans. Heck, I've watched games I should have turned off and spent more money outfitting family members than I care to remember.

However, the Bills are playing like stevestojan and I think a lot of us were expecting more than we are getting

BTW, ASU is 3-0 !!!!!!!!!!! Go Devils :doh::):w00t::lol:

1/2 ? Try five plus seasons now.

37077[/snapback]

Yep, this is about as frusterated as I've been in awhile. This is the same crap we've suffered through for the past 3+ seasons and I'm tired of seeing it. Either we sign some of the stupidest players around or our coaching staff can't coach...it's one or the other because we constantly, and I mean CONSTANTLY make stupid mistakes, over and over and over and over and over again.

Sigh, I'm grabbing a beer and hoping it numbs the pain of the second half. Even if we somehow win this game, we just look awful.

37073[/snapback]

its not fair weather ass !their playing like stevestojan! and are an embarassment

WHAT THE HELL IS STEVESTOEJAM