The truth is out there, eh

/dev/null

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The best part:

Mr. Hellyer went on to say, "I'm so concerned about what the consequences might be of starting an intergalactic war, that I just think I had to say something."

Hellyer revealed, "The secrecy involved in all matters pertaining to the Roswell incident was unparalled. The classification was, from the outset, above top secret, so the vast majority of U.S. officials and politicians, let alone a mere allied minister of defence, were never in-the-loop."

Hellyer warned, "The United States military are preparing weapons which could be used against the aliens, and they could get us into an intergalactic war without us ever having any warning. He stated, "The Bush administration has finally agreed to let the military build a forward base on the moon, which will put them in a better position to keep track of the goings and comings of the visitors from space, and to shoot at them, if they so decide."

Hellyer also warned that the Bush administration has plans to carry out "Order 66", instructing all military personnel to wipe out the Jedi across the galaxy. Darth Rove could not be reached for comment.

The best part:

Hellyer also warned that the Bush administration has plans to carry out "Order 66", instructing all military personnel to wipe out the Jedi across the galaxy.  Darth Rove could not be reached for comment.

512556[/snapback]

Darth Rove is too busy working with Grand Moff Rumsfeld to make their Moon base fully operational

Great. Blow the whistle. THEN when the giant asteroid gets thrown at us by those bug people, everyone is going to B word and moan no one did anything to prevent it.

512812[/snapback]

"The only good bug is a dead bug."

Surely Denise Richards will save us.

i can't believe articles like that actually make it on yahoo :blink:

anyways all jokes aside who here believes that were are not alone in the universe, i've been reading Carl Sagan's Cosmos and it's really opened my mind to the possiblities and how little we know... and personally how I wish we knew the truth

in the back of my mind i hope that at least when we die, we get to learn all the secrets of life..

just a thought

513011[/snapback]

Those are some deep thoughts man, deep thoughts. Just like Jack Handy...

If aliens from outer space ever came and we show them our civilization and they make fun of it, we should say we were just kidding, that this isn't really our civilization, but a gag we hoped they would like. Then we tell them to come back in twenty years to see our real civilization. After that, we start a crash program of coming up with an impressive new civilization. Either that, or just shoot down the aliens as they're waving goodbye.

why does every !@#$ing comment on this stupid message board have to be sarcasm ?  i asked a question and always the same bull sh--

513021[/snapback]

Because everyone hates you? :blink:

It's almost impossible for there NOT to be other life, and intelligent life (mathematically) in the universe. But, the universe is pretty damn big. And if Einstein was at all right, why bother spending a couple million years to come here? I don't like to drive to the grocery store, unless I have to.

Which brings up a point about this SETI business. If you are pointing the radio telescope at a system 900 light years away, and you actually hear something, aren't you hearing something they said 900 years ago? Seriously, what's the point? It's going to take 900 years to get an answer back to them, even if one knew how.

Crap Throwing Monkey probably has an angle on this, somewhere.