What If God forbid Ralph Wilson Dies??

Poeticlaw

The question that has been around is what will happen to the Bills if Ralph Wilson Dies. THere is no family member taking the team over so will the new owners keep them in Buffalo or will they be moved to another city and state and would they still be called the "" Bills?

My question is this would you still be a Bills fan if the moved from Buffalo?

I have been a fan since !989 and I am A Buffalo Bills Fan I would not be a fan if the moved the team I would have to be a hometown fan then of the Patrioits 3 superbowl wins later?

What would you do?

i've been living and dying with this goddamn train wreck of a franchise since 1970. first of all, if someone else took over as owner of the bills (for whatever reason) then perhaps there is a chance that we might get a GM that knows how to draft and pick coaches. that aside, if the team moves, life goes on. no, i won't care any more. i'll have 16 sundays a year in which i'll be far more productive than i am now.

Ralph dies...his daughter takes over and Bills move to LA or Toronto. Worst case scenario at least. I think thought that Ralph has a contingency plan in his will about keeping the team in buffalo, but I dont know the details

get a grip. the bills will sell out all 8 games this year with a pitiful team. the fan support is spectacular. the league would not allow the bills to be moved with the level of fans support we have consistently shown since the stadium was redone in 98.

the bills have become a major regional franchise and the fan support wek in and out shows it

Ralph dies...his daughter takes over and Bills move to LA or Toronto.  Worst case scenario at least.  I think thought that Ralph has a contingency plan in his will about keeping the team in buffalo, but I dont know the details

512115[/snapback]

Moving the team to Toronto would be suicide, remember that you receive revenue in Canadian dollars but pay out salaries in American dollars...

LA won't get the bills and most people from Ontario are Bills fans, so moving the team wouldn't really generate more revenue as you'd lose most of WNY

He is going to die. It's not an "if" question. When he does research will show the team will make the most money staying put right in Western New York. At that moment Bills fans will have a 50/50 chance that a new owner will emerge with sincere intentions of making the team a Championship team once again. That is my hope and my prayer. Amen.

I don't think the Bills would move after Ralph's passing.

As for Toronto, that is a rediculous and horrible idea. L.A. would be the only option, and it would be heartbreaking to see the NFL move a team with a frenzied fan base to a city with lukewarm support and two failed attempts at previous franchises.

Should the Bills move to L.A., yes, I would still be a fan of the team. I would strongly consider making the move with them if the logistics/employment allowed.

As for Buffalo, I'm not sure who could pony up the roughly $500+ million for the franchise. Perhaps, as a group, the Seneca Indians would make an offer? I assume Golisano would not want to be the sole owner, but perhaps he could be part of a group??? After all, he has spent $100 million on failed runs at Governor...