So much venom....

Ghost of BiB

Ellipsis!

... 1 a : the omission of one or more words that are obviously understood but that must be supplied to make a construction grammatically complete b : a sudden leap from one topic to another

2 : marks or a mark (as ... or · or --) indicating an omission (as of words) or a pause

The only thing is that I never quite figured out how to get you guys to understand the obvious. :w00t::lol:

Anyway, my attorney will be contacting you soon.

:doh:

Ellipsis!

... 1 a : the omission of one or more words that are obviously understood but that must be supplied to make a construction grammatically complete b : a sudden leap from one topic to another

2 : marks or a mark (as ... or · or --) indicating an omission (as of words) or a pause

The only thing is that I never quite figured out how to get you guys to understand the obvious. :w00t:  :lol:

Anyway, my attorney will be contacting you soon.

:doh:

511706[/snapback]

Since I have no idea WTF you are babbling about, I can't argue.

(Ohhhmmmm....Ooom..yelimon....)

LOL....that was a disappointing link, eh?

511730[/snapback]

Hey, I'd turn you on to a French model my Paris friend told me about today, but someone wouldn't like her and there would be an argument.

(Ooohhhmmmm...reciting my Mantra....Ooooohhhhmmmmm)

Hey, I'd turn you on to a French model my Paris friend told me about today, but someone wouldn't like her and there would be an argument.

(Ooohhhmmmm...reciting my Mantra....Ooooohhhhmmmmm)

511736[/snapback]

Shouldnt you be out dating some 19-32 year old instead of posting all night on here? :doh: