Silver Lining

zook

They'll just cut and paste from previous weeks.

508317[/snapback]

This one from a couple weeks ago should do.

Tom Donahoe: Our biggest problems to date have been inconsistency on both sides of the ball. Many of our problems defensively have resulted from poor tackling. Offensively we have shown flashes of the ability to move the ball and control the clock. What we have to strive for is to develop more consistency as a football team.

We think that we have plenty of talent on the offensive and defensive lines. Unfortuneately, some injuries have stricken these units and they haven't had the time to jell. The season is far from over and we are confident that we will be able to get this thing turned around. Thank you for your continued support of the Buffalo Bills.

Sincerely,

TD

:w00t:

Let me figure the proper way to phrase this...

Mr. Donahoe, please choose one of the following. The team played so bad today because:

1) Bad plane food

2) The players had a bus to Tijuana trip similar to a Vikings cruise last night

3) JP's mom made everyone her version of Rettata for the pre-Game meal

4) The coaches installed the game plan for a bye week

5) Choose your own...

Lately he answers one pissed of fan, I usually get a chuckle when I read that questions. It will probably go something like this.

Really sorry about the Loss Sunday Mr. Donahue, do you expect the team to rebound next week?

How do the Bills as an organization grade incoming draftees?

What qualifications should one have in order to become a NFL GM?

Ever since you became GM the Bills have been among the worst in the league. At what point will you recognize your immense failure as GM, and do Buffalo a favor by stepping down?

:w00t: