Time to blow it up.

Go ahead. Lambaste me if you want. But there are three things this team MUST do in the offseason:

1) LET NATE CLEMENTS GO. Each week he proves me correct in that he is NOT a shutdown corner.

2) Purge high-priced underperforming veterans. Time to go with youth. Moulds, Williams, Vincent, Milloy all need to get gone and in a hurry.

3) Replace the Coaching staff.

Blow this team up. I can't take another decade of futility. Look at the Bengals today.

THAT's how you build a team.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Go ahead. Lambaste me if you want. But there are three things this team MUST do in the offseason:

1) LET NATE CLEMENTS GO. Each week he proves me correct in that he is NOT a shutdown corner.

2) Purge high-priced underperforming veterans. Time to go with youth. Moulds, Williams, Vincent, Milloy all need to get gone and in a hurry.

Blow this team up. I can't take another decade of futility. Look at the Bengals today.

508165[/snapback]

I didn't think I was going to agree with you, but I pretty much do after today.....what a damn joke.

Why don't the Bills get some players who perform on the field and take the high road off of it? I'm sick of guys who write a check with their mouths that their asses can't cash.

508179[/snapback]

At this point, I'd take the 3-13 team of a few years ago. They at least played with HEART even tho they knew they'd get spanked.

508165[/snapback]

Keep thinking Clements it's the problem. LINES LINES LINES!!!! say it slowly and let it seap into your head. I know everyone wants a fallback flashy guy to pick on, and clements is perfect because he's cocky. This team will not get better by getting rid of 3/4th's of our secondary. Mcgee/King/Baker/? NO Friggen thanks not unless we're gonna be sporting a dline the likes of the carolina panthers. Clements is still one of the leagues better corners, Draft for dline. Otherwise the rest of the stuff I agree.

The QB is not the problem. Holcomb/Losman, Hobbits/One eyed troll. It doesn't matter. IMPROVE THE LINES. I'll gladly sit through a real rebuilding process if that's what The front office admits to doing, but the only way to improve in the nfl is to improve in the trenches, not dump your best skill position players because they don't shut down every wr that comes their way, or catch every pass thrown to them.

Keep thinking Clements it's the problem.  LINES LINES LINES!!!!  say it slowly and let it seap into your head.  I know everyone wants a fallback flashy guy to pick on, and clements is perfect because he's cocky. This team will not get better by getting rid of 3/4th's of our secondary.  Mcgee/King/Baker/?  NO Friggen thanks not unless we're gonna be sporting a dline the likes of the carolina panthers.    Clements is still one of the leagues better corners, Draft for dline.  Otherwise the rest of the stuff I agree.

The QB is not the problem.  Holcomb/Losman,  Hobbits/One eyed troll.  It doesn't matter.  IMPROVE THE LINES.  I'll gladly sit through a real rebuilding process if that's what The front office admits to doing, but the only way to improve in the nfl is to  improve in the trenches, not dump your best skill position players because they don't shut down every wr that comes their way, or catch every pass thrown to them.

508190[/snapback]

Hey, you'll never improve the lines by spending 20 mill on a corner.

Think about it for a second.

No they didn't - but you're on a roll, Blutarski...

508195[/snapback]

they didn't?

You KNEW that team was going to get rolled up on. Yet they TRIED at least. This team looked like it had given up after the first series....with the exception of JP Losman.

they didn't?

You KNEW that team was going to get rolled up on. Yet they TRIED at least. This team looked like it had given up after the first series....with the exception of JP Losman.

508199[/snapback]

I think that team had one side of the ball that COULD play at an NFL level. That's the real difference.

508165[/snapback]

I agree. I've had it with the constant loosing. This team has been 'just good enough' to let us retain a bit of hope, but never good enough to do anything above mediocrity.

Hey, you'll never improve the lines by spending 20 mill on a corner.

Think about it for a second.

508191[/snapback]

Actually you can, The Panthers did it. They spent a lot of money on their secondary of Ken Lucas/1st rd pick Chris GambleJr/Mike Minter/1st rd pick Thomas Davis, yet they still had enough money to spend on their dline..... It can be done.

Actually you can, The Panthers did it. They spent a lot of money on their secondary of Ken Lucas/1st rd pick Chris GambleJr/Mike Minter/1st rd pick Thomas Davis,  yet they still had enough money to spend on their dline.....  It can be done.

508206[/snapback]

Right. I suggest you take a gander at the Bills cap number and then get back to me.