Hey Idiots

Chilly

You know who you are that thought Miami > Texas.

CHECK THE !@#$IN SCOREBOARD.

Texas pwns.

507353[/snapback]

Penn St > Texas

For that matter, Penn St > *

We ARE Penn St 0:)

As crappy as the Bills and PSU have been the last few seasons, it feels good to have at least one of my team kickin arse!

Penn St > Texas

We ARE Penn St :blink:

As crappy as the Bills and PSU have been the last few seasons, it feels good to have at least one of my team kickin arse!

507384[/snapback]

Quick question, where did the "We are Penn St." originally come from? I know nothing about Penn St. tradition. The first time I seen it posted on here, I was wondering why you guys had to keep reminding people what school it is, but now I see it everywheres. 0:)

Quick question, where did the "We are Penn St." originally come from? I know nothing about Penn St. tradition. The first time I seen it posted on here, I was wondering why you guys had to keep reminding people what school it is, but now I see it everywheres. 0:)

507386[/snapback]

honestly, i dunno. I grew up in PA and have been saying that as long as I can remember.

And even tho I now live in VA, my heart will always bleed Blue and White!

We ARE Penn State!!!

Penn St > Texas

We ARE Penn St :wacko:

507384[/snapback]

Pfft, at least Hook Em will be playinf or Number 1.

0:):blink:

0:)

As non-classy as us running up the score right?

:wacko:

507374[/snapback]

Like your Longhorns did to Kansas? :blink:

I still say your team is the second-best in the land...about 28 points behind USC. The Trojans found themselves in a track meet last night, but pulled it out.

This may be as close as t.u. will ever come to a national title. :lol:

Mike

507386[/snapback]

Answer: you're not supposed to see it, you're supposed to HEAR it - as in 50,000 people on one side of Beaver Stadium yelling "WE ARE...." and the 50,000 on the other side responding "PENN STATE!!!"

Message to the opposing team: there are about 100 of you, and 100 THOUSAND of us. Be afraid. Be very afraid....

Can't give you an exact time as to when the chant started becoming popular, but it was well before I got there in '86.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.