How wierd is it that AC Slater is

taterhill

that stupid ESPN Hollywood is on...stay tuned I heard Screech is going to interview Jari Kurri and Paul Coffey next....

504271[/snapback]

Screech is dead - died in that horrible car crash with Urkel...

(Can someone tell me what this thread is about?)

504562[/snapback]

About five posts long.

(((Rim Shot)))

No seriously, it's about Mario Lopez suddenly being gainfully employed by ESPN as an interviewer and host. The line between sports and entertainment has become so blurred as to disappear.

That, or we're living in a parallel universe now. I'm not totally sure. :rolleyes:

Mike

About five posts long.

(((Rim Shot)))

it's about Mario Lopez suddenly being gainfully employed by ESPN as an interviewer and host.  The line between sports and entertainment has become so blurred as to disappear.

504573[/snapback]

Well, he did play Greg Louganis in the Lifetime movie of Louganis' life (I'll let the more creative posters poke fun at that). So he must be qualified.

Mr. Belding is supposed to interview Bob Kraft tomorrow....in a rather empty Foxboro stadium owner's box.

Mr. Belding came to one of my buddies' college to give a speech about God knows what, but anyways, he told me that he went out to the bars and stuff after and just got mobbed all night. He said hot girls were throwing themselves at him all night and he might have even left with a couple (I can't remember the whole story).