Time to start Preston at LG

Apparently Big Mike's career in Buffalo is coming to a close, and so is Bennie Anderson's starting career.  Might as well put Preston in at LG, get a jump on HIS future, and be done with it!  Peters looks like he'll be good at OT.  But does this mean Teague gets re-signed?

501657[/snapback]

Nice post. Agree 100%. I think Mike Williams can finally be called a LARGE bust especially when you consider what were paying him. I think Preston was going to be the starting LG next year so why not start him now since MW can't play either position.

Nice post. Agree 100%. I think Mike Williams can finally be called a LARGE bust especially when you consider what were paying him. I think Preston was going to be the starting LG next year so why not start him now since MW can't play either position.

501666[/snapback]

I think GMs everywhere need to get out of theur stupor and stop drafting these ENORMOUS O-lineman,--few of which turn out to be good(exc Ogden,the rams guy..a few others)..I think these HUGE guys just intimidate their opponents in college--an get exposed in the pros.