RB controversy starts today

Frez

If Willis gets in the game early today and makes some plays happen get ready for two weeks of a RB debate. I see Willis getting it done today.  :doh:

Lee Evans we need your ass on the field today!

36663[/snapback]

Lee Evans could win this game for us. Woodson will be all over Moulds like stank on a monkey, so I wouldnt expect much from him. We need production from Reed and Campbell as well going over the middle since the Raiders have a piss-poor LB crew. Evans is the key though, if he can burn the Raiders Nickel back Denard Walker and stretch the defense, our RBs will tear them apart all day. But we NEED that deep threat so they cant just stack the line all friggin day.

I agree though.  I think it's gonna happen.  All it's gonna take is Willis breaking a big one........then it's a RB controversey here.

36683[/snapback]

What if Moulds gets shut out and Evans has a big day????? WR controversy????

If Willis gets in the game early today and makes some plays happen get ready for two weeks of a RB debate. I see Willis getting it done today.  :doh:

Lee Evans we need your ass on the field today!

36663[/snapback]

There is no controversy - the only reason WM got in the game is because Henry was cramping. Henry has earnd the job and I hope when its all said and done we keep him. Hes earned it - I know hes very tradeable b/c of his age and relativlely low contract, and that TD will have pressure to get a #1 pick back for Losman - BUT I want Henry as a Bill for the long term. Hes the most underrated RB in the entire league. And I am already sick of WM's mouth and his scumbag agents mouth.

I hope WM can help us win this year but they both cant be here next year - and Henry is the better back - period

Do you guys really think Willis has the speed to break a big one?  I've seen him as more of a slasher, but haven't seen him get past the secondary yet.  I need to see it to believe it.

36707[/snapback]

Yes Willis has plenty of speed. He just hasn't been able to show it yet. Wait until he gets into the open field. You can see flashes of it, but he has been running between the tackles thus far so he hasn't really been able to show that speed.

Travis is a good back. I wasn't too impressed with his performance last week.

WGR did it during opener having sign for Henry and Willis, one on each side, so those who supported one RB could hold up a sign. No it was not to support using 2 QBs for they did the same thing durign QB controversy.

WGR did it during opener having sign for Henry and Willis, one on each side, so those who supported one RB could hold up a sign.  No it was not to support using 2 QBs for they did the same thing durign QB controversy.

36727[/snapback]

I took one of those stupid signs. :doh: