Wanna make some more money this week ?

e-dog

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go play with the kids will you. You correcting grammar on a message board. LOSER.

When you think you have something even close to football knowledge/info then come back. I'm sure you will be gone a while.

503525[/snapback]

Dog, ya can't come on a message board, profess to have the lock of the week, have it lose, and not expect some abuse.

If ya want the glory, ya gotta take the chit as well.

BTW, not handicapped correctly, it lost. Nuff said.

Go play with the kids will you. You correcting grammar on a message board. LOSER.

When you think you have something even close to football knowledge/info then come back. I'm sure you will be gone a while.

503525[/snapback]

Says the wrong guy to the fella who has published pro-football historical and analysis articles, and has maintained more than one serious pro-football related website.

What's the "e" for, excitable? You spend a lot of time convincing the mirror?

Dog, ya can't come on a message board, profess to have the lock of the week, have it lose, and not expect some abuse.

If ya want the glory, ya gotta take the chit as well.

BTW, not handicapped correctly, it lost. Nuff said.

503534[/snapback]

You're being way to kind. :o

Hey Dog, whats the lock for next week? :lol::unsure::lol:

503525[/snapback]

Uh-huh.

Oh great football genius (that was wrong with his pick), what should I bet the house on this week? :lol::unsure:

Uh-huh.

Oh great football genius (that was wrong with his pick), what should I bet the house on this week?  :unsure:  :lol:

503540[/snapback]

Who else gets the feeling this dude is twenty something, with some disposable jack for the first time, won a couple games, now feels invincible "in crushing his man"

Don't know why I got that feeling, just sounds like ME 20 yrs ago :lol:

It may be just a "for fun" pool, and below his standards, but I don't see any "e-dog" on the TSW pool. Were I to pay attention to anyone's picks, it might be NCBillsFan. Would be interesting to compare percentages straight up and see if walking the walk actually backs up talking the talk.

Who else gets the feeling this dude is twenty something, with some disposable jack for the first time, won a couple games, now feels invincible "in crushing his man"

Don't know why I got that feeling, just sounds like ME 20 yrs ago  :lol:

503546[/snapback]

Normally, people would cut him some slack, but he chose to be an arrogant azz about his pick. Then, when he loses, everyone else is "stoopid" for not bowing to his greatness in picking losers.

Uh-huh.

Oh great football genius (that was wrong with his pick), what should I bet the house on this week?  :lol:  :unsure:

503540[/snapback]

NO!!! Do NOT, I repeat, NOT bet your house based on e-dog's predictions! Only destruction will ensue!

I miss my theater already...

CW

Normally, people would cut him some slack, but he chose to be an arrogant azz about his pick. Then, when he loses, everyone else is "stoopid" for not bowing to his greatness in picking losers.

503548[/snapback]

Sometimes referred to as "blood in the water".

It may be just a "for fun" pool, and below his standards, but I don't see any "e-dog" on the TSW pool. Were I to pay attention to anyone's picks, it might be NCBillsFan. Would be interesting to compare percentages straight up and see if walking the walk actually backs up talking the talk.

503547[/snapback]

e-dog's bark is worse than his bite.

Still waiting on which "dead solid lock" I should bet Fez's house on this week...

503548[/snapback]

But what may be the greatest line of all time"handicapped correctly, just lost" :lol::unsure::lol:

Like I said, no veteran of football betting that has lost his 6 team parley on a garbage time touhdown to lose by a half point ever says"handicapped correctly, just lost"

Thats rookie loser, who is doomed to lose much more dinero in the coming seasons chasing sure bets :o

NO!!! Do NOT, I repeat, NOT bet your house based on e-dog's predictions!  Only destruction will ensue!

I miss my theater already...

CW

503550[/snapback]

I think BiB will invite you over for a BBQ every so often. Just be nice to him.

But what may be the greatest line of all time"handicapped correctly, just lost" :lol:  :unsure:  :lol:

Like I said, no veteran of football betting that has lost his 6 team parley on a garbage time touhdown to lose by a half point ever says"handicapped correctly, just lost"

Thats rookie loser, who is doomed to lose much more dinero in the coming seasons chasing sure bets :o

503554[/snapback]

Don't bust on the "genius." Remember, we are in the presence of "greatness." We are just too simple-minded to understand how great he really is.

503547[/snapback]

I should start listing my picks in my blog. That way, everyone could take the other side and make a fortune.

Actually, I rarely make a bet. When I do, it's a very strong feeling. Sunday afternoon, I was out with some friends before the U2 concert. These guys are heavy gamblers and they talked me into betting on Cleveland, even though we weren't going to see the game. I didn't really want to do it, but I got caught up in their excitement of early afternoon winnings. It was only $100, but they felt horrible that they got me to go along. I had to talk them out of letting me out of the bet (they had another $500 on it). I told them I'm a big boy.

Plus, I'm going over to Bimini on their boat next weekend, so I'll just mark this over to that. I can rationalize just about anything.

:lol:

LOL. You kids are amusing. I've won and lost many games the same as last night.

And for you pool players it was handicapped correctly, caught a bad break, but as I said thats gambling and you move on. Check out the total yards, time of possesion, 3rd down conversions, and rushing yardage. I know most of you won't even understand what you are looking at.

Actually I'm 1-1 on this board. If you can remember last weeks Colts game, probably not since it was a week ago.

I'm looking at a few games this week. College, again another area most of you are clueless.

I'm looking for CentralVa. You out there CVA? I would like your opinion on VT/Virg.

Smokin you out there ? Whats your take on that game ?

Anyone else feel free to chime in if you have any knowledge on those two teams.

And KRC, you have made about 20 posts today with not one bit of football knowledge/info. As usual you contribute nothing.

503621[/snapback]

How could I possibly compete with your vast knowledge of picking losers? Haven't you embarrassed yourself enough today?