OT Rules of Poker

/dev/null

No, this isn't another Texas Holdem or World Series of Poker posts. This one is about strip poker

if the girl is wearing a bra, is it wrong to ask her to remove a piece of clothing before the game to compensate for the additional garment?

i say yes, she said no. and since we were at my place, should not ground rules apply? but being a gracious host, i played by her rules

:angry:

rookies.... the point of strip poker is for both players to end up naked and drunk at the exact same time!

36602[/snapback]

drunk and naked, yes but not exactly at the same time...eventually at the same time

i play to get her naked and then once she's naked instead of clothes i get her to wager favors...

DetoxSmurf's tips for strip poker.

1) Turn the heat up in the house. Make the other player want to lose and take off their top. Once the top is off, take a bathroom break and set the AC to Jan 2nd weather at Ralph Wilson Stadium.

2) The first item of clothing you take off is your smurfy spandex pants. Once she see's you're hung like a smurf, she will be too distracted to play a good game of poker.

3) When in doubt cheat!