New O-Line?

Ball'n

Gandy-Bennie-Teague-Chris-Williams=

Below Average, Below Average, Average, Average, Average to Below Average because of his injuries.

Right when we got McNally he said Williams would be a great Guard.

Peters had played average to above average at Tackle so far.

Gandy-Williams-Teague-Chris-Peters=

Below Average, Above Average according to McNally, Average, Average, Average to Above Average.

We had a Below Average Line so far this year, but with theese new changes the line should be slightly about league average which should boost our Offensive production a lot in the second half of the season.

:devil::w00t:

Gandy-Bennie-Teague-Chris-Williams=

Below Average, Below Average, Average, Average, Average to Below Average because of his injuries.

Right when we got McNally he said Williams would be a great Guard.

Gandy-Williams-Teague-Chris-Peters=

Below Average, Above Average according to McNally, Average, Average, Average to Above Average.

We had a Below Average Line so far this year, but with theese new changes the line should be slightly about league average which should boost our Offensive production a lot in the second half of the season.

:devil:    :w00t:

497903[/snapback]

I wouldn't say Peters is average to above average at this time, but any change in the lineup is welcome.

could you kindly post your formula for determing this? I ain't seen a a Bills offensive lineman all year achieve "average" status. Peters plays one game (not against Seymour, though) and now, somehow, someway, he is the solution. Brilliant, why didn't we think of this sooner?

Too early to tell about Peters, but I think one thing is obvious:

if Peters at RT starts to out-perform what MW has shown at RT (highly possible),

he is staying there regardless if MW busts at LG.

Looking at Bucky Gleason's column today :

The Bills approached Williams about restructuring his current deal before this year, but he declined. He's due receive a $4 million salary next season, plus a $3 million roster bonus. It would cost the Bills about $5 million against the cap if they cut him in March.
I think MW has to really step up or take a paycut if he plans on being on the team next year. If TD was not afraid to take a $4M dead cap hit on Drew this year, he won't hesitate to take a $5M dead cap hit on MW next year. :devil:

Too early to tell about Peters, but I think one thing is obvious:

if Peters at RT starts to out-perform what MW has shown at RT (highly possible),

he is staying there regardless if MW busts at LG.

Looking at Bucky Gleason's column today :

I think MW has to really step up or take a paycut if he plans on being on the team next year. If TD was not afraid to take a $4M dead cap hit on Drew this year, he won't hesitate to take a $5M dead cap hit on MW next year. :devil:

498058[/snapback]

I read this to mean that cutting MW will allow for $2mil to be put in to the Willis fund.