Lamest of the lame

OGTEleven

ESPN ran a segment this morning where Steve Phillips posed as the GM of the Yankees and ran a mock press conference. There were real reporters in the conference (Olney, Schaap, etc.) and they asked him questions about the coming off season.

I had to watch it because I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

It was literally the worst piece of crap I have ever seen.

They will encore with the Cubs tomorrow.

Can I get a credit on my cable bill for actually accepting the signal from ESPN?

ESPN ran a segment this morning where Steve Phillips posed as the GM of the Yankees and ran a mock press conference.  There were real reporters in the conference (Olney, Schaap, etc.) and they asked him questions about the coming off season. 

Can I get a credit on my cable bill for actually accepting the signal from ESPN?

497581[/snapback]

Saw`that yesterday for the BoSox. I wonder if Shapp and Olney are just kicking and screaming at that crap.

ESPN ran a segment this morning where Steve Phillips posed as the GM of the Yankees and ran a mock press conference.  There were real reporters in the conference (Olney, Schaap, etc.) and they asked him questions about the coming off season. 

497581[/snapback]

It was a sad day when CNNSI went off the air. At least from them I could get my scores and highlights with half the crap ESPN throws in.