So...to those who believe the season is over

I bet you are glued to the TV pulling for a Chargers, Falcons and Colts win this weekend, right?

Thought so.

Go BILLS

496241[/snapback]

Right. I thought Holcomb was capable of throwing for more than 5 yards a pop.

The ball control and clock control is great- as long as you can score td's in the red zone.

I really, really hate to say this, but I could go for a Bledsoe to Evans Bomb right about now............

I am not giving up on the season and I still say JP should start here on out.  We are seeing Kelly Holcomb as good as he is gonna be.  The ceiling is much more higher for JP

496246[/snapback]

I'm with you on that. I'll never give up, no matter what. Neither should the bills. With that said, let Holcomb be a backup and let JP be the starter for the remainder of the season, with the only exception being injury.

I think the really question is "Short term wins" or " Long term success" ....

The team os 3-5, 9-7 MIGHt make the playoffs .. and then what .. a one game run at best ...

Remaining games and would need 6 wins ...

Nov. 13 Kansas City 4-3 30% chance

Nov. 20 @ San Diego 4-4 10% chance

Nov. 27 Carolina 5-2 10% chance

Dec. 4 @ Miami 3-4 50% chance

Dec. 11 New Bruschi (We're not worthy!) 4-3 30% chance (I know almost one in NE, big deal)

Dec. 17 Denver 6-2 10% chance

Dec. 24 @ Cincinnati 6-2 0% chance

Jan. 1 @ NY Jets 2-5 90% chance

2-3 wins ..maybe ..with either QB ..

So if that IS the case then lets get JP's rookie "learning" out of the way ... unless he is useless ... in that case still go with him and get a decent draft pick order

Either way ... looks like its JP time .. and fairly unwatchable football

So far Holcomb hasn't done any better than JP in the W-L column. We've played 3 games at home we would have had a tough time losing & won all 3. JP started the 1st & Holcomb started the other 2. Big deal that Holcomb keeps the road games closer. This reminds me of the days when the Bills' head coach said "We keep beating ourselves, but we're getting better at it"

Interesting that what I typed is NOT what got posted !!!

"Dec. 11 New Bruschi (We're not worthy!) (We're not worthy!) (We're not worthy!) (We're not worthy!) "  I had just New Bruschi (We're not worthy!) (We're not worthy!) (We're not worthy!) ...

So who is able to change someones posts like that?????????

496286[/snapback]

It's a board filter, just like when the S-word used to change to stevestojan.

CW

Interesting that what I typed is NOT what got posted !!!

"Dec. 11 New Bruschi (We're not worthy!) (We're not worthy!) (We're not worthy!) "  I had just New Bruschi (We're not worthy!) (We're not worthy!) ...

So who is able to change someones posts like that?????????

496286[/snapback]

So you didn't want the second "We're not worthy"?? :ph34r:

That's some funy stevestojan!