Group ticket sales

Kent14

I have a group of 20 people that want to go to a game this year so we purchased tickets for the Denver game on Dec 17. In the past when I purchased group tickets we would get towels with the Bills logo on them. Does anyone know if they stopped doing that this year? All I have recieved is the tickets. I wondered if anyone on the board knows before I call the ticketing department. Thanks.

Thats it, and do not forgrt the groovy hat that comes in the box with the cups. Actually, the cups are quite cool, I use them all the time

494975[/snapback]

Thanks for the info. I think I'll call them and see what's going on. Maybe they won't ship the bonus stuff until it's closer to the game.

Thanks for the info.  I think I'll call them and see what's going on.  Maybe they won't ship the bonus stuff until it's closer to the game.

494980[/snapback]

yes...they will send you stuff as game time comes closer. There are levels of goodies, depending on your groups size (20 is pretty small, since 15 is the minimum number) Towels were nice. I think the cops are cheesy.

PTR

yes...they will send you stuff as game time comes closer.  There are levels of goodies, depending on your groups size (20 is pretty small, since 15 is the minimum number)  Towels were nice.  I think the cops are cheesy.

PTR

495146[/snapback]

I'll hold off on calling them then. Thanks