Reap what you sow France

ASCI

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

France brought these problems on itself by inviting in a group of people who often had no intention of assimilating. Problems will only worsen over time due to immigration and fertility patterns.

Having said that, I don't believe in collective guilt, and I feel terrible for the innocent people being harmed by these riots.

France brought these problems on itself by inviting in a group of people who often had no intention of assimilating. Problems will only worsen over time due to immigration and fertility patterns.

Having said that, I don't believe in collective guilt, and I feel terrible for the innocent people being harmed by these riots.

498343[/snapback]

Here is an update.

Pity The Cops

This says a lot :D

>>>Youths threw gasoline bombs at police who retaliated with tear gas in the southern city of Toulouse, where Interior Minister Nicolas Sarkozy was visiting, LCI television said.<<<

I am thinking that live rounds might work better.

I am thinking that live rounds might work better.

498381[/snapback]

Agreed. If someone is actively engaged in trying to kill a police officer, it's the officer's duty to respond with lethal force. The only objection I could see would be concern about someone else getting hit by the rounds instead.