Baltimore D

The Tomcat

Unfortunately I have Baltimores D in a league....I need to make a change but the top rated available defense is the Rams.....

Do I make the switch?

492928[/snapback]

Any good matchups? I try and play the teams who are playing against the 9ers, Texans, Ravens, Lions, and other bad teams. Try to find the Matchups if you can.

and the Rams are on a bye this week.

Unfortunately I have Baltimores D in a league....I need to make a change but the top rated available defense is the Rams.....

Do I make the switch?

492928[/snapback]

I am in a similar quandry. I actually have the Bills defense (yeah, I know, I know) and they are on the bye this coming week, as you know. The top rated defense left for me to pick-up was Arizona. Instead, I picked up the NY Giants, going against the 49'ers. They are not great against the pass, but the Giants appear to be getting better every week. If they are available, they may not be a bad pick, particularly againast the 49ers.

I ended up picking up Seatle D against Arizona....

I'll have to play matchups I guess...for a while at least...

494719[/snapback]

Not a good choice, but maybe it is.

. Seattle d is not great

. Arizona is at home and they don't have a bad offense

however Warner is starting and we all know how much he likes to fumble.

are there any better options? san diego i think is a real good choice this week.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.