You want to make some money ?

e-dog

Early line is colts-3.

Put your house, car, kids college fund, and wife on the colts.

Edge will run on the Pats similar to what Willlis did. Manning will rip that secondary apart.

Rookie rt couldn't block Schobel, wait until Frenney gets a hold of him.

You think the Colts have had this game circled. They've been waiting all year, payback time.

And the best part is the linemakers already told you what is gonna happen with this line. Since when is New Eng. getting points at home. Colts win easy, two td's or more.

Early line is colts-3.

Put your house, car, kids college fund, and wife on the colts.

Edge will run on the Pats similar to what Willlis did. Manning will rip that secondary apart.

Rookie rt couldn't block Schobel, wait until Frenney gets a hold of him.

You think the Colts have had this game circled. They've been waiting all year, payback time.

And the best part is the linemakers already told you what is gonna happen with this line. Since when is New Eng. getting points at home. Colts win easy, two td's or more.

492472[/snapback]

E

I agree. This is the year the Colts will mop the floor with the Pats. I was actually hoping that the oddsmakers would be stupid and favor the Pats......but I agree......Colts will win this one going away.

C-VaBills,

I've been waiting for this one. I saw Schobel killing rookie lt Kaczur last night, Frenney will be bringing it also. Although I'm sure he will get t-end help. I don't think Brady can keep up with them. Peyton is gonna put at least 28 on them and will rip that secondary. We will see but I really think the Colts have been waiting for this game.