Final Straw!

Bflojohn

I am finally convinced that this franchise needs to completely retool. The city of Buffalo deserves so much better and the organization from the owner down to the ticket takers is sadly lacking! The damnable thing, at this stage, is that it's highly unlikely that the overhaul will be put in place until after the season. If at ALL!!! To me, that simply scuttles 2006 and 2007 if new management takes over, and the management in place won't get "it" done, that's for sure! It is just sad that this team is sooo weak in leadership, no matter what office door is opened! My hope continues to be set up by the potential nucleus they do seemingly have. Blow the veterans out the door and build with youth, youth, and MORE youth.

I am finally convinced that this franchise needs to completely retool. The city of Buffalo  deserves so much better and the organization from the owner down to the ticket takers is sadly lacking! The damnable thing, at this stage, is that it's highly unlikely that the overhaul will be put in place until after the season. If at ALL!!! To me, that simply scuttles 2006 and 2007 if new management takes over, and the management in place won't get "it" done, that's for sure! It is just sad that this team is sooo weak in leadership, no matter what office door is opened! My hope continues to be set up by the potential nucleus they do seemingly have. Blow the veterans out the door and build with youth, youth, and MORE youth.

491253[/snapback]

I was thinking this too. . . but then came to my senses. I realized it doesn't matter who we draft, who we sign, what coaches we have, what schedule we have, what front office guys we have. This team and city are friggin cursed and will never win anything. So, none of it makes any difference, ever.

I was thinking this too. . . but then came to my senses. I realized it doesn't matter who we draft, who we sign, what coaches we have, what schedule we have, what front office guys we have. This team and city are friggin cursed and will never win anything. So, none of it makes any difference, ever.

491267[/snapback]

Nope. I don't believe that at all.

I'm sure that sometime around 1993, New England Patriot fans were saying pretty much the same thing. Now look at them.

Be positive. At least Buffalo still has an NFL team (and they ain't losing it either).

Mike

Why? what in the last 30 years has given me reason to remain positive? This team is was ad always will be a collection of chokers and gutless losers.

491474[/snapback]

How about making the playoffs 8 times between 1988 and 1996?

How about four consecutive Super Bowl appearances?

How about avoiding negative karma and bad vibes? It's self-fulfilling.

Mike

Why? what in the last 30 years has given me reason to remain positive? This team is was ad always will be a collection of chokers and gutless losers.

491474[/snapback]

And yet continue to invest your time, money, and emotion into them. What does that say about you?