So we have a QB that cant move & locks onto Moulds

Ramius

I thought we got rid of drew last year. appearently we have replaced him with his lesser skilled, noodle arm cousin, holcomb. I dont think i have seen 1 pass from holcomb this year with anything resembling zip on the ball. they are all floaters.

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain: holcomb, go back to cleveland you worthless piece of trash. shane matthews would have gotten the ball past the marker. hell, ROB JOHNSON would have known enough to throw the ball past the first down marker.

I thought we got rid of drew last year. appearently we have replaced him with his lesser skilled, noodle arm cousin, holcomb. I dont think i have seen 1 pass from holcomb this year with anything resembling zip on the ball. they are all floaters.

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain: holcomb, go back to cleveland you worthless piece of trash. shane matthews would have gotten the ball past the marker. hell, ROB JOHNSON would have known enough to throw the ball past the first down marker.

491232[/snapback]

The RJ assumption is a huge one.

491232[/snapback]

How right you are. That has to go down as one of the bonehead plays of the season. I think the whole stadium knew KH was going to Moulds on that 4th down play. I would've much rather seen him throw into double coverage PAST the first down marker than to make the throw he made.

Absolutely horrible. There's nothing you can say to justify that. He needs to sit down.