Can You Friggin Believe The Interview with

Who gives a s**t about that interview at a crucial time in that game. I CANNOT believe they friggin did that picture in picture crap. And Suzy Kolbers lame ass story when Schobel forced that Brady fumble was a joke. SHE KEPT ON TALKING!! Un-freaking-believeable!!

490941[/snapback]

I KNOW!!!!! it was unreal, ESPN dropped the bomb this week.

ESPN got down on their collective knees and blew Teddy all night long. Funny as hell though when Suzy went to interview him at the end of the game and he waved her off and walked away.

491023[/snapback]

ESPN sucks ass. period. SO does the NFL and their fixed storyline plots.

Who gives a s**t about that interview at a crucial time in that game. I CANNOT believe they friggin did that picture in picture crap. And Suzy Kolbers lame ass story when Schobel forced that Brady fumble was a joke. SHE KEPT ON TALKING!! Un-freaking-believeable!!

490941[/snapback]

I think I wrote this earlier...

ESPN SUCKS!

The sunday night crew is a joke, and the producer who calls the camer angles needs to get a new job.

The emphasis in TV is to switch camera angles because they think the fans get board watching one player or angle too long...

What they don't realize is that we think they're retarded when they FK up a shot so bad by talking over the action.

Dr. Z on Sports illustrated keeps a log of how many times this happens and he awards idiots points to the announcing crew at the end of the year (acually they're just grades).

Drop him a note to let him know you think ESPN Fk'd their coverage up again.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2005/abou...taff/index.html

I think I wrote this earlier...

ESPN SUCKS!

The sunday night crew is a joke, and the producer who calls the camer angles needs to get a new job.

The emphasis in TV is to switch camera angles because they think the fans get board watching one player or angle too long...

What they don't realize is that we think they're retarded when they FK up a shot so bad by talking over the action.

Dr. Z on Sports illustrated keeps a log of how many times this happens and he awards idiots points to the announcing crew at the end of the year (acually they're just grades).

Drop him a note to let him know you think ESPN Fk'd their coverage up again.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2005/abou...taff/index.html

491058[/snapback]

I couldn't agree more. What a joke that ESPN coverage is.

490941[/snapback]

ESPN SUCKS! That replay call was BS, Ball hit the ground! NFL and ESPN get their wish with a Patriots win on Bruschi Night!

490941[/snapback]

ESPN coverage is horrible. Announcers and little Miss Suzie who won't shutup.....you're right. That really sucked.