(OT) Red Sox v.s. Yankees

SilverNRed

A walk by Lowe to start the 2nd.

Get this guy out of there! After the first you could tell the rest of the team that a 5 run deficit isn't impossible to make up over 8 innings but if it's any worse after the 2nd inning, it's basically impossible.

This is like watching a car wreck in slow motion.

You are so cool you couragous moron! Unregistered Biatch!! Yes i know Spankees win today. I believe we still own the season series so far and will when its all over too!! Pedro is alot better then Moose so we shall see tomorrow!!

You are so cool you couragous moron! Unregistered Biatch!! Yes i know Spankees win today. I believe we still own the season series so far and will when its all over too!! Pedro is alot better then Moose so we shall see tomorrow!! <----sorry that was me didnt realize i wasnt logged in.

Guest BiggestYankeefan

Cardinals have no pitching. Yankees will KILL the Cardinals. We have ALL the intangibles starting with our Captain Derek Jeter.

1918 bitches

And the Yankees fans climb out of the gutter again........

1918 1918 1918...........whoo hoo we are so original look at us!!!!

St. Louis is winning again........so pipe down.

36091[/snapback]

Uh, OK, the NY/BOS game is on national TV.

You don't consider the Yankees or Red Sox 'good' teams?

36044[/snapback]

Of course not, dont you know St Louis has been awarded the World Series this year? Why bother even playing?

12-0 Yankees now, but I still dont feel great about this team in October

Oops my mistake!!  13-0  <_<

Only 1 win though, not gloating much at all

36103[/snapback]

Even if we don't win it this year, george will get Pedro, Pavano and Beltran next year.

Red Sox fans will always be in second place with George as owner.

1918 bitches.

And the Yankees fans climb out of the gutter again........

1918 1918 1918...........whoo hoo we are so original look at us!!!!

St. Louis is winning again........so pipe down.

36091[/snapback]

Here are two facts.

1. If the Cards win the World Series, you will be talking about it for as long as you roam this message board. So don't bash Yankee fans for bragging about their accomplishments and having a little fun with Red Sox fans.

2. If the Cards lose in the playoffs, you will be right back in the gutter, complaining about Cardinal shortcomings, and not climbing back out until they show the same promise that they have shown this year.

And by the way, I was here last night to take my lumps.

And just like last night's loss, today's apparent win is just one game. Last night wasn't the end of the world for the Yanks, and today won't be the end of the world for the Sox.

I will say that your Cards have had a great year and I've particularly been impressed with the way they have avoided a long slump despite playing games that are all but meaningless over the last 4-6 weeks.

Exactly 1 win thats all it counts for. so win by as big as you want youll go down in the end!!

36107[/snapback]

yeah,but the more you pile on it means the more pitchers boston has to use in this game so therefore there will be no wiggle room for pedro if he dosn't bring his a game.