R. Rich and Psycho Ward 86: 17 Years!!

R. Rich

Who is R.Rich and psychoward?

hehe j/k, congrats man, and now get off the computer and take the lady out!!!

36039[/snapback]

We went out for a nice early dinner at a local Japanese steakhouse. It was a nice time. After the vacation I've been on since last Thursday, we didn't have a lot of $$ to do something huge for our anniversary this year. Plus, we're in the process of getting a fence for our backyard.

sorry, i gotta ask this, and please don't everyone jump down my throat...rich, does your wife read this board?  because otherwise, i have no idea why you'd post this message here.  if i chose a buffalo bills message board to wish my wife a happy anniversary, i believe i'd get a good swift kick in the nuts.  :angry:

congrats on your achievement...i'm at 7 pretty damn good years and counting.

36117[/snapback]

She does read this board, which is why I posted the message. As you can tell (I'm guessing) from the way it was typed, it was meant for her.

She doesn't post much, but she does lurk from time to time.

Hilarious eball......I must confess I've never heard of Rich's chick.  My wife doesn't have a name here & doesn't care to -  if she caught me here referring to our anniversary she would kick me in the nuts too....

36126[/snapback]

Rich's chick? Actually, she's my wife, NOT my chick. For the record, she's been to 6 Bills games in Buffalo, 1 preseason game in Baltimore, 2 TBD home opener tailgates, one preseason/2 offseason tailgates in Baltimore, and she's a Steelers fan! She has gotten to know quite a few people from the message board and they have gotten to know her. She has found out, much like I have, that there's a lot of good people here in this community of ours.

Happy Anniversary Rich and Lisa!!

Kristy and I have a little over a week until our Anniversary.

36047[/snapback]

Happy early anniversary to you too, rookie.

BTW, thanks for taking us to that place w/all the beer (Mmmmm........beeeeeeeeeeeer!!!). As you said, it will now be a part of the routine.

Happy early anniversary to you too, rookie. 

BTW, thanks for taking us to that place w/all the beer (Mmmmm........beeeeeeeeeeeer!!!).  As you said, it will now be a part of the routine.

36358[/snapback]

How could I not share that place with you. Have you tried the Chimay (Purple Label) yet?

How could I not share that place with you. Have you tried the Chimay (Purple Label) yet?

36372[/snapback]

All 3 of the Chimays are on ice, waiting for the game tomorrow. I do need to get some good ol' fashioned cheap beer to stock up with. I'm down to about 2 or 3 Pilsner Urquells, those 3 Chimays, 2 Hoegardens, 1 Singha Gold, and 1 regular Singha. Too bad I live in MD and will have to probably go to some damn bar and overpay for some beer for tomorrow. If I have to go that route, I'll only get a 6 or 12 pack, though.

Well, it's been a long time we've been together.  It was 17 years ago today that we became an item!  It was 7 years ago today that you said you'd marry me.  And, it was 5 years ago today that we were married.  It's been wonderful and I'm looking forward to many many more years with you.  I love you.

35930[/snapback]

Happy Anniversary Rich and Lisa!

Happy Anniversary Rich and Lisa  :angry: and hope You both have many happy years together.

BTW how's the leg?

36472[/snapback]

Thanks. We had a nice day together. Since we did so much the weekend before, we just went out for dinner.

The leg is much better today.