Bruschi Shumski

Frez

Who cares if he plays or not. He hasn't played in almost a year, first game back, i'm sure he won't play alot of snaps, and he isn't a dominating player to begin with.

He's a nice player when fully healthy and on top of his game but he's not a Lawrence Taylor type player. I don't think he will make a difference either way.

That's a little harsh.  I wouldn't be surprised to see him suffer an injury sometime in the next few games (especially if he plays ST's) that knocks him out for the rest of the season and puts a HUGE black eye on the Pats, further hastening their demise.  I think the odds of him suffering some kind of injury are high given his lack of practice/playing time so far, and the fact that he HAD A STROKE NOT LESS THAN 9 MONTHS AGO.

489610[/snapback]

I'm definitely a little concerned about Tedy returning to the field. But when MBD predicts he'll get injured, it makes me feel a lot better.

Get ready for the Boston Massacre...thanks alot Tom Donahoe.

The JP watch starts next week. We should have hired an experienced coach.

We could of had Weiss even though he has no HC experience.

I can't beleive TD signed Mularkey to a 5 to 6 year contract. Why not three ?

Were stuck with both these clowns unless Ralph wants to choke on all that money.

Highly unlikely.

I'm definitely a little concerned about Tedy returning to the field. But when MBD predicts he'll get injured, it makes me feel a lot better.

Too bad for you, because I picked the Pats to win this game. <_<

And my prediction has nothing to do with Bruschi returning, because he'll probably hold them back more than anything. But if the Pats are stupid enough to play him on ST's, it might be a short-lived comeback. :flirt:

Too bad for you, because I picked the Pats to win this game. <_<

And my prediction has nothing to do with Bruschi returning, because he'll probably hold them back more than anything.  But if the Pats are stupid enough to play him on ST's, it might be a short-lived comeback. :flirt:

489636[/snapback]

I like the Pats to win, but not by 9 - took Buffalo in my pools. Head, not heart.