Pat's think Losman will start??

NJ_BillsFan

Bruschi will apparently play on the punt return team as well.  I hope he gets a nice hello from Mr. Peters.

489427[/snapback]

Let's hope the Bills aren't scared to go at him. I remember a number of years back, when Steve Grogan was playing for the Pats. In his final season, he was suffering from some sort of spinal/nerve problem, and he had to sign a waiver, for the Pats, saying they would not be held responsilbe, if he suffered peramanent paralysis. When the Bills played them, both Bruce Smith and Cornelius Bennett played him soft....

Let's hope the Bills aren't scared to go at him.  I remember a number of years back, when Steve Grogan was playing for the Pats.  In his final season, he was suffering from some sort of spinal/nerve problem, and he had to sign a waiver, for the Pats, saying they would not be held responsilbe, if he suffered peramanent paralysis.  When the Bills played them, both Bruce Smith and Cornelius Bennett played him soft....

489464[/snapback]

That reminds me of an amazing incident in NFL history. Remember the Charger place kicker with a Chron's Disease or something, Rolf Benirschke? They made a special rule for him for awhile that he had to run off the field after he kicked off so he wouldnt get hit and get hurt or die.