TD--built a rolls royce

Tcali

I wasnt happy or not happy---never saw the guy in college--i just assumed TD knew what he was doing.

485833[/snapback]

He chose the guy that was graded highest by what most people believe is among the league's better scouting departments. I think he knows what he's doing, despite the protestations of all of the second-guessers and message board experts.

Chris, I don't think Donahoe is some kind of buffoon who can't do his job. What I do think is that he's had his share of successes (the trade w/ Tampa that allowed us to get Clements and Travis Henry; Terrence McGee) and failures (Mike Williams, Trey Teague and other OL, to name a few). I don't think the guy sucks, but I don't worship the ground he walks on either. Too many people think that you have to defend someone to a fault, whether they deserve it or not. That's one of the many reasons I steer clear of the PPP board: "my guy is always right, and if he isn't, I'll conjure up some excuse as to why he's still right..."

Chris, I don't think Donahoe is some kind of buffoon who can't do his job.  What I do think is that he's had his share of successes (the trade w/ Tampa that allowed us to get Clements and Travis Henry; Terrence McGee) and failures (Mike Williams, Trey Teague and other OL, to name a few).  I don't think the guy sucks, but I don't worship the ground he walks on either.  Too many people think that you have to defend someone to a fault, whether they deserve it or not.  That's one of the many reasons I steer clear of the PPP board:  "my guy is always right, and if he isn't, I'll conjure up some excuse as to why he's still right..."

485953[/snapback]

Perhaps TD should trade all his picks to get the entire fourth round so we can get 32 gems like Preston and McGee. :w00t: