Peace is Patriotic

<_<

486905[/snapback]

I never said you had to like it, but it is true.

Their self-proclamations aside, they're not concerned with providing fair and balanced (reference to FOX unintentional) coverage, that's BS.

They're interested in ratings. Higher ratings yield higher revenues when the "book" comes out the following quarter. The easiest way to get people to watch is to shock them and to sensationalize stories which may or may not be newsworthy.

-The missing/murdered girl in Arruba.

-Shiavo.

-Clinton's extramarital affair.

-The neo-nazi wanna-be Olsen-twins.

-etc...

I never said you had to like it, but it is true.

Their self-proclamations aside, they're not concerned with providing fair and balanced (reference to FOX unintentional) coverage, that's BS. 

They're interested in ratings.  Higher ratings yield higher revenues when the "book" comes out the following quarter.  The easiest way to get people to watch is to shock them and to sensationalize stories which may or may not be newsworthy.

-The missing/murdered girl in Arruba.

-Shiavo.

-Clinton's extramarital affair.

-The neo-nazi wanna-be Olsen-twins.

-etc...

486992[/snapback]

Actually, it's a liberal bias. Thanks for playing.

Because of its location in the nation's capital, the Post emphasizes coverage of American national politics. Unlike the Times, however, it sees itself as a strictly local or regional newspaper, and does not print a national edition for distribution away from the East Coast.

Since when did the Post make it to the Bay area?

Oh... I get it... The internet.

:doh::doh:

Because of its location in the nation's capital, the Post emphasizes coverage of American national politics. Unlike the Times, however, it sees itself as a strictly local or regional newspaper, and does not print a national edition for distribution away from the East Coast.

Since when did the Post make it to the Bay area?

Oh... I get it... The internet.

:angry:  :lol:

489129[/snapback]

Why didn't you get ahold of Vaderr50 during the Raider game?

BTW - Drudge Report...