Good Evening Wallers

njsue

I am trying to be positive with the bills going into the land of freaks.

But, that beast on the raiders oline scares me. :blush: Is robert gallery dum as a stump or will he dominate the bills de?

What are your feelings about the beast vs the bills de?

Tell me this doesnt remind you all of Bruce Smith vs Tony Boselli!

we may see Posey tag in as an extra DE more often than not this game. Let Fletcher and Spikes take care of business in the short middle, and hope our DBs can get a TO or two. I really dont think we will get much pressure unless we use our LBs wisely. Occasional corner blitzs wouldnt hurt either. Too bad that would leave Coy Wire to make a play.

I am trying to be positive with the bills going into the land of freaks.

But, that beast on the raiders oline scares me. :blush:  Is robert gallery dum as a stump or will he dominate the bills de?

What are your feelings about the beast vs the bills de?

Tell me this doesnt remind you all of Bruce Smith vs Tony Boselli!

35489[/snapback]

Sue.....Happy hour come early tonight? Denney against Gallary.....Art Shell could suit up Sunday and handle Denney. Gallary is going to think the NFL is a cakewalk since his first pro start will be against Old Turf Face.

Sue.....Happy hour come early tonight? Denney against Gallary.....Art Shell could suit up Sunday and handle Denney. Gallary is going to think the NFL is a cakewalk since his first pro start will be against Old Turf Face.

35492[/snapback]

No sir. My liver deserves some time to settle down. :blush:

Besides my cousin's wedding is coming up on Oct 9. I will let it recoup until then.

I understad the Gallery to Boselli comparison, but who is it that reminds you of Bruce on the current roster??? :blush:  :o

35494[/snapback]

No one on the bills currently can top what Bruce accomplished as a bill. But, the beast lurks in the black hole.

Denney reminds me of Bruce....Lenny Bruce that is....both of their performances keep me howling!

35497[/snapback]

:blush:

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that Gallery gives up at least one sack to "ol' Lenny". Just a hunch.