Do I? Yes or No?

Thailog80

weird... when i click on it i get:

NEBRASKA CORNHUSKERS MINI AUTHENTIC HELMET BY RIDDELL

item numbers must have changed or something... ?????

anyone else?

And T80 - you only live once. If you want it, and can still buy groceries, BUY IT... dont be thinking 2 months from now "Oh, i should have bought that!"

35481[/snapback]

stoj, how much you had to drink?...i had quite a few and i am still seeing a spikes jersey...?!?

That's the same seller I got the Moulds jersey from, and about $100 less than I paid for mine.

E-mail him and ask if he's got any different sizes - the original auction for mine was for a 50, but he happened to have a 48 he sold me for the same Buy It Now price he had listed. I was originally going to get it signed and frame it, but in the end I just HAD to wear it.

As for other places to buy 'em? Best of luck; if they're anything like last year, they'll be darn tough to find. I (cough cough) originally wanted the jersey Bledsoe was wearing on the cover of an Extra Point mag I saw, but Moulds' was the only Bills shirt that ever showed up on eBay.

(If y'all can't dig up any more authentics - or don't feel like forking over a couple or three C-notes for one - you might be still be able to order the 'replica' version shown in the NFLShop.com catalog, though. Think they were about $90.)