WE all know this, but here's more proof...

On the gameday preview page at Billsdaily, they have a very telling stat: when Willis gets the ball 20 or more times, the Bills are 10-1. We all know that that's the recipe for success for this team but jeez that just jumped out at me and made me think what the hell were the coaches thinking in some of those early games!? Especially the NO game!!!! Arrgh :ph34r: ....Sorry for the pointless thread but I've been up all night studying and that just p'd me off!

On the gameday preview page at Billsdaily, they have a very telling stat: when Willis gets the ball 20 or more times, the Bills are 10-1. We all know that that's the recipe for success for this team but jeez that just jumped out at me and made me think what the hell were the coaches thinking in some of those early games!? Especially the NO game!!!! Arrgh  :ph34r: ....Sorry for the pointless thread but I've been up all night studying and that just p'd me off!

481033[/snapback]

I agree 100% about the New Orleans game. But again, when Willis plays crappy teams, we win. The reason Willis has run so much, because he was succesful against teams that couldn't stay on the field offensively against us.

Same thing happened last year. We really haven't had an impressive win under Mularkey in his tenure yet. We beat the Jets at home last year. Pennington also exited that game. Other than that, we pretty much have beaten teams we should beat, and haven't beaten anyone that we shouldn't have beaten.

So far, as our schedule goes, Willis goes. Carry the Bills one time against someone good and then we'll talk. He's the star, put us on his back and get us a W. So far, it really hasn't happened.

Buffalo is also 1-3 this year when Moorman has a punt of 59 yards or more.

KEEP 'EM SHORT BRIAN!!! WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?!?!?

481040[/snapback]

hysterical!

:ph34r::ph34r: