National TV "feed" for Bills @ OAK?

My local CBS affilliate's programming guide lists the 4:15 game as being broadcast in Cincy. I'll believe it when I see it of course (the steady diet here is GB/NE/DAL or AFC north, and I've had listed games switched).

I hope it's on nationwide - it would be the 1st Bills game I've seen this season, and possibly so for the others that "watch" the game on NFL.com's "Gamebook".

Ahh never mind. Either Broncos or Ravens game here.  :D

480490[/snapback]

I just checked T-W's on-screen guide. They say DEN at NYG here on CBS - channel 12.

You might whan to hook up some rabbit ears up there in Oxford - the Dayton CBS affiliate there sometimes shows a different game than here.

Sorry for the false hope. But maybe others that normally don't get a Bill's game will be more fortunate.

I hope it's on nationwide - it would be the 1st Bills game I've seen this season, and possibly so for the others that "watch" the game on NFL.com's "Gamebook".

480481[/snapback]

How can Bills fans stand to not watch the games? That's what it's all about. I mean it's one thing to read up and interact all week on the internet, but the climactic event is the game itself. I don't think I could root for and support a professional sports team if I couldn't participate somehow in what they're all about - playing a spectator sport. There's gotta be options out there to allow you to see the games?

How can Bills fans stand to not watch the games?  That's what it's all about.  I mean it's one thing to read up and interact all week on the internet, but the climactic event is the game itself.  I don't think I could root for and support a professional sports team if I couldn't participate somehow in what they're all about - playing a spectator sport.  There's gotta be options out there to allow you to see the games?

480671[/snapback]

Watched them religiously when I lived in Bflo, since 1960 when they started up - left town in '78.

Watching football for all these years, you have seen it all, so while I'd enjoy watching them live or on tv, the stats tell me a lot about what's going on.

Your enthusiam is heartening - makes me feel that the Bills' future is in good hands. :D

Watched them religiously when I lived in Bflo, since 1960 when they started up - left town in '78.

Watching football for all these years, you have seen it all, so while I'd enjoy watching them live or on tv, the stats tell me a lot about what's going on.

Your enthusiam is heartening - makes me feel that the Bills' future is in good hands. :D

480688[/snapback]

It's sad actually the lengths that I've gone to over the years to make sure I caught a game :doh: Not really an issue for me any more with the Ticket and TiVo, and I realize that is certainly not an option for everyone, but I just want all my Bills brothers to be able to enjoy the games by one means or another 0:)

Your enthusiam is heartening - makes me feel that the Bills' future is in good hands. :doh:

480688[/snapback]

Here is a tip SiC.....

I used to go to a sports bar every week. My wife didn't like it, but we worked out a deal where I came straight home. The whistle would blow, and I ran out like a fool while being shouted at by my friends. 0:)

She eventually got disgusted, and bought me DirecTV with the NFL Ticket for my birthday a few years ago. I can't go out any more, but nirvjam and the guys come over and she gets everything ready and really helps out when I am watching the game.

It is MUCH better (imo) than being in a bar. Watching all these games for $200 or so is just beyond description.

I also have the feeling that you have tons of money, so come on, get the cobwebs out of your pockets! :D

PS: As corny as this must sound to the macho men, my thing is for them to wait 21 years and 3 kids. Then they will see how just macho they are. :D