Kipers Hair

32 members have voted

1. 1. Which High Draft Choice

• Erik Flowers
    • Todd Collins
    • JP Losman
    • Mike Willams
    • Josh Reed

Just thinking if they got all their picks "right", how much better they might be...and no, Mike Williams does not hurt...but he could be Ed Reed, Dwight Freeny or Roy Williams..

478688[/snapback]

on that note who wins 2night orlando pace or freeny?i say colts win,but pace beats freeny on thrie battle 2night

Just thinking if they got all their picks "right", how much better they might be...and no, Mike Williams does not hurt...but he could be Ed Reed, Dwight Freeny or Roy Williams..

478688[/snapback]

It all comes down to Flowers with Collins coming in a close second. As personally I don't think we gave Collins enough time but then again following a legend is rough especially at QB (just as ask Jay Fiedler, Brian Griese, Quincy Carter). Granted Flowers had to follow Bruce but still As had Flowers he lived up to his expectations our future drafts would really have changed. Case in point, if Flowers lived up to his expectations we would likely have Flowers and Schobel starting at DE. Thusly we would likely never had traded up for Denney. Thusly if we didn't trade up we still would have had our 3rd and 4th Round picks in 2002. Now there's no telling where we would go with those two picks but hindsight being 20/20 we could of ended up with QB Josh McCown and TE Randy McMichael. Which also could impacted us in 2004, instead of Kelsay in Round 2 we might of then ended up taking God knows who. Then looking had we drafted McCown we probably never have traded up for JP etc. The complete waste of those top 3 picks in 2000 (Flowers, Tillman & Moore) really does show are a big reason the Bills have yet to make the playoffs under Tom Donahoe. As I just focused on one players in Flowers, imagine if Tillman became the FS we all hoped he could of been...not to mention the addition of a pass rusher like many thought Moore could be....