Back at work again...

And let me tell y'all that I am now cautiously optimistic about the remainder of this season. I have continued to be critical of the Bills front office, coaching staff and certain players (esp moulds who i still have issues with) but let me say that it had been awhile since I had a feeling as good I did when I opened the paper up to the sports section and seeing "Buffalo 3-3" ATOP the standings of the AFC East! Not below the Pats but above them (I don't care if its alphabetical). Its been a long time since we as Bills fans have seen that at this point in a season. And it feels fantastic!

Gotta BILLieve! Bills Alive in '05!

and seeing the fish in last makes it even more wonderful!

Edited by SACTOBILLSFAN

And let me tell y'all that I am now cautiously optimistic about the remainder of this season. I have continued to be critical of the Bills front office, coaching staff and certain players (esp moulds who i still have issues with) but let me say that it had been awhile since I had a feeling as good I did when I opened the paper up to the sports section and seeing "Buffalo 3-3" ATOP the standings of the AFC East! Not below the Pats but above them (I don't care if its alphabetical). Its been a long time since we as Bills fans have seen that at this point in a season. And it feels fantastic!

Gotta BILLieve! Bills Alive in '05!

and seeing the fish in last makes it even more wonderful!

477637[/snapback]

It's actually not just alphabetical. The Bills are 3-0 in the conference and the Pats are 0-2.... If the season were to end today we'd be in and the Pats would be out.

yep i just checked nfl.com and it lists divisional tie-breakers as:

1. head to head

2. divisional records

3. records against common opponents

4. conference records

which means you're right its not alphabetical because we are 2-0 in the division and NE is 0-0. This talk is all sooo premature but its fun to think we are alone atop the division in week 6 for the first time in I don't know how long.

yep i just checked nfl.com and it lists divisional tie-breakers as:

1. head to head

2. divisional records

3. records against common opponents

4. conference records

which means you're right its not alphabetical because we are 2-0 in the division and NE is 0-0. This talk is all sooo premature but its fun to think we are alone atop the division in week 6 for the first time in I don't know how long.

477645[/snapback]

Last time I checked, 2-0 beat 0-0 by one game. :D