Okay

nodnarb

This is the way I expected our line to block all along. This is how I expected McGahee to run. Have they found themselves, at long last? Let's hope so. Now let's see if they can do it again. And again.

Terrence McGee is the single most amazing kick returner I have ever seen. Yea, yea. Deion. Well, Fug Deion. Yea yea, Dante. But Dante has limited value to his team outside of special teams. McGee IS one of the best middle round gems of all time for the Buffalo Bills. The guy has eyes on his temples.

Sam Adams still gets off the ball faster than any big man I've ever seen.

I'm still pissed that we're getting gashed for giant running plays.

Moulds looks like he's determined to play his best ball, which is great to see.

I'd like to see us go deep more often. Lee Evans is exceptional. Get him the ball.

Trey Teague had a great game. I haven't typed that many times.

I hope the Bills extend McGee for the long term. We can't let him get away. Like, ever.

The loss of Spikes was huge, but I think Crowell is doing his job competently.

I would not want to tackle Willis with a head of steam. I'd snap in half.

It's strange to think that we're at the top of the division right now. I keep wondering what our record would be if Holcomb started all along. The water under that bridge is pretty clear.

Ryan Denney? Geez! The boy CAN do more than stop stretch runs. Some nice key sacks today, as well as last week. Took him long enough...those crazy mormons.

Josh Reed threw some nice blocks.

Campell is underrated. The guy is TOUGH. But his BillsVision interviews suck.

Is Greer injured, or did King overtake him at nickel? Didn't see him out there.

Did I say I'd like to see them call more deep balls? We have the players to do it. Do it. The one time we tried, we got picked. Yes. But it's the same as punting. They took over on their own 15. And PI calls are being thrown around liberally. Use 'em.

http://www.nfl.com/standings

This is the way I expected our line to block all along. This is how I expected McGahee to run. Have they found themselves, at long last? Let's hope so. Now let's see if they can do it again. And again.

Terrence McGee is the single most amazing kick returner I have ever seen. Yea, yea. Deion. Well, Fug Deion. Yea yea, Dante. But Dante has limited value to his team outside of special teams. McGee IS one of the best middle round gems of all time for the Buffalo Bills. The guy has eyes on his temples.

Sam Adams still gets off the ball faster than any big man I've ever seen.

I'm still pissed that we're getting gashed for giant running plays.

Moulds looks like he's determined to play his best ball, which is great to see.

I'd like to see us go deep more often. Lee Evans is exceptional. Get him the ball.

Trey Teague had a great game. I haven't typed that many times.

I hope the Bills extend McGee for the long term. We can't let him get away. Like, ever.

The loss of Spikes was huge, but I think Crowell is doing his job competently.

I would not want to tackle Willis with a head of steam. I'd snap in half.

It's strange to think that we're at the top of the division right now.  I keep wondering what our record would be if Holcomb started all along. The water under that bridge is pretty clear.

Ryan Denney? Geez! The boy CAN do more than stop stretch runs. Some nice key sacks today, as well as last week. Took him long enough...those crazy mormons.

Josh Reed threw some nice blocks.

Campell is underrated. The guy is TOUGH. But his BillsVision interviews suck.

Is Greer injured, or did King overtake him at nickel? Didn't see him out there.

Did I say I'd like to see them call more deep balls? We have the players to do it. Do it. The one time we tried, we got picked. Yes. But it's the same as punting. They took over on their own 15. And PI calls are being thrown around liberally. Use 'em.

http://www.nfl.com/standings

477224[/snapback]

From what I read, King moved up the depth chart.

Those big runs aren't the only problems we have. It seems more often than not we let the offenses convert on 3rd and very long routinely. Where are the safeties playing? It also happens on other downs but on 3rd it's magnified.

Dude, the Jets were 3 for 10 on third downs. 3 for 10. Seems, nay I know not seems....

Those big runs aren't the only problems we have.  It seems more often than not we let the offenses convert on 3rd and very long routinely.  Where are the safeties playing?  It also happens on other downs but on 3rd it's magnified.

477322[/snapback]

Don't forget Jonathan Smith. That was a sweet TD he had.

I second the call to extend McGee. The guy is a playmaker!

477232[/snapback]

Even better than Smiths run on that TD was Aikens block to clear the way for him.

Those big runs aren't the only problems we have.  It seems more often than not we let the offenses convert on 3rd and very long routinely.  Where are the safeties playing?  It also happens on other downs but on 3rd it's magnified.

477322[/snapback]

Regarding our offensive line; this is the first time they have played together since the Houston game because of injuries.

I hope we can keep them healthy! Excellent run protection.