Is Denver for real or has NE hit a wall?

GG

There is something worse than losing 28-3.

It's being down 28-3, scoring 17 unanswered points, and then have a pathetic drop kill your potentially-game-tying drive.

:doh:  :angry:  :D  :(

477227[/snapback]

Post again tomorrow... i'll have my violin tuned by then.

I guess it's a little harder when you're not down by just 3 points or less. :D

Like I said, it's over for the Pats when Walt Coleman isn't able to save them. The key thing was that intentional grounding on Brady. When I didn't see the flag at first I was thinking "here we go again." Then they threw it and all was right in the world again.

Wow, that's some spanking going on one mile up in the air.

477071[/snapback]

I don't think NE has ever been so decimated with injuries like they are now. Their line couldn't block anybody and Brady had to throw on every play. He rarely could set and throw.

Wow, that sounds eerily familiar!

Tedy won't be enough to help them.

477093[/snapback]

Obviously you didn't read the movie script: Bruschi comes back (but breaks both legs and an arm and still leads team in tackles) , Pats win Super Bowl, Bruschi retires again. Then comes back mid-season again next year.

PTR

Obviously you didn't read the movie script:  Bruschi comes back (but breaks both legs and an arm and still leads team in tackles) , Pats win Super Bowl, Bruschi retires again.  Then comes back mid-season again next year.

Something tells me that even IF the Pats weren't done on their own, the NFL and TV execs don't want to see a 3-time SB champ. Just a hunch.

I don't think NE has ever been so decimated with injuries like they are now.  Their line couldn't block anybody and Brady had to throw on every play.  He rarely could set and throw. 

Wow, that sounds eerily familiar!

477268[/snapback]

They also basically had two running backs available to them the entire game - one of whom (Zeruoue) has only been on the team for two weeks and is not a particularly good blocker.

Bye week comes at the right time - that's for sure.